2017 All Things Tribe | Page 3 | Barking Hard

2017 All Things Tribe

Still lots of baseball left to play and the AL Central is going to be a pretty tight race. I bet it goes down to the final week of baseball. No team in that division is playing real consistent baseball.

Yesterday's 10 inning win was a phenomenal pitchers battle.

That was a mid-season game I thought was exceptionally compelling baseball.

I don't. Especially if Salazar pitches like he did fresh off the DL. We already have six legit starters. Seven if you include lefty Ryan Merrit. Carrasco has been reliable and Kluber is lights out day in and day out, so they have to avoid injuries to the pitchers and they'll be ok.

Clevinger has been impressive as a rookie and we still have Bauer and Tomlin who have had there moments both good and bad.

If we do get a starter it has to be a lefty.

We need help at the catcher spot. I don't know why they roll with Gomes anymore. He's all defense, and has a minor league bat. Perez ain't much better. It's why we tried to get Lucroy last year, so I can see an upgrade there.

Our trade bait is Kipnis, I hope, cause I'd rather keep the rookies Gonzalez and Urshela instead. of

Tribe wins again! Bauer goes deep. Where ya been Jaydog? If they keep winning I may have to get "The Ticket" for the rest of the year.

Yeah Bauer was clutch as Tom Hamilton was saying on the AM that Tito was hoping to rest Miller and Bryan Shaw.

Bauer really helped his cause.

Nevermind. The games are blacked out for me here so I had to get the ticket if I want to see them play down the stretch.

Watched the game last night. The bullpen looked like ameteur hour but won anyway

The Tribe was looking for a way to lose tonight but found a way to win their 9th straight. Go Tribe!

Bats were silent and bullpen choked in what would have been # 10. Here's to hoping they don't follow earlier patterns and lose the next 5.......

Right, but no. 2nd straight loss. This team is so consistently streaky one way or the other.:tsk:

Watch highlights tonight and you'll see this replay many times for years to come but Austin Jackson just made the catch of the century in Boston tonight when he sprinted for 30-40 yards and robbed a home run in the Boston bullpen. Yes he ended up in the centerfold bullpen. What a catch!

Tribe powers past the Yank's as Kluber pitches a gem of a 3 hitter. Lindor's bat is alive and well hitting #18 for the season. Thats 10 out of the last 13. Tribe is among hottest teams in baseball. Go Tribe!

Don't make mistakes against The Tribe. They'll make you pay. Yankees are finding that out the hard way.

Top Bottom