2017 All Things Tribe | Page 8 | Barking Hard

2017 All Things Tribe

My hot ass wife's work bought tickets for their employees so the whole family is going with her co workers. We'll be in the bleachers.

Enjoy that ride. I'd love to be in Cleveland right about now. The atmosphere must be electric. Frankie and Ramirez are fucking clutch. And Bruce! I love this team!

I'll be in sec 307. You can find me next to my hot ass wife, daughter and son Hammer. Stop by and say hello if you get a chance.

:yo:

Division crown!!!

Congratulations Tribe on winning the division!

:clap::clap::clap:

Much more important than the streak. ;)

Trying to get 100 wins I and home field advantage at this point. All while developing young guys throughout the process.

:applause::applause::applause:

Trying to get 100 wins I and home field advantage at this point. All while developing young guys throughout the process.

:applause::applause::applause:

Ah yes, developing talent. Maybe the coaches across the street can start doing that ;) I think there is a legitimate shot at the best record in baseball as well. I caught the last 4 innings against Seattle today. Destroyed them!

That was a good game to come back to after the loss. I was working and after we went up 6-1 I figured we got this. Then I saw the final score and was like whaaaaatt??

It's a crazy game. :teeter:

That was a good game to come back to after the loss. I was working and after we went up 6-1 I figured we got this. Then I saw the final score and was like whaaaaatt??

It's a crazy game. :teeter:

Yeah I missed that game. I also missed an elk. This bowhunting thing gets crazy too lol

Tomlin is still susceptible to bad games where he gets rocked early. Saw it again last night. It puts that fourth starter spot in playoffs open for debate. Salazar can blow people away when he's in his right mind and Clevinger has been very reliable too.

I sometimes get the feeling Francona is in love with Tomlin. I don't know why. shrug

Brantley back. 1st AB off dl, pinch hits in the 5th, goes from an 0-2, fights off 8 pitches and singles. The fans are loving it in the seats. Gave me goose bumps. Boy they love him in Cleveland! It led to a tying run.

Last edited:
Yeah that was awesome. It looked as if he was tearing up a bit when the fans gave him a standing O, but he shot his git together and pulled out a tough AB down 0-2 for the BIG base hit.

Congrats to him!

:clap::clap::clap:

Top Bottom