2017 Barking Hard Fantasy Football | Barking Hard

2017 Barking Hard Fantasy Football

DawgFan

In NFL HELL since 1964
Awards
Just checking in to see if everyone is back on board for this season. I wen to the league and it has us all as 'renew', but then I saw the date and it was ALL 6/30...and I didn't confirm mine until today...so no way to know if everyone really is on board.

Anyway...looking forward to competing against you slobs again.

:cheers:

It's more or less been proven that I sign up for fantasy football every week I think the Browns will win ! Of course I'll be playing for at least 16 weeks again this year :)

As it stands, it appears that everyone from last year (we increased the league to 14 teams to accommodate demand) re-upped for this year so, the league is full.

IF there is enough demand I will gladly open and operate a second league for the forum. Please send out a PM to me if you're interested.

PSA: The draft is tentatively set for SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD. 8PM CDT.

My work schedule changes every week so I have zero way to guarantee my own personal attendance without setting the draft roughly a week before hand which isn't really fair to anyone so we will find a time/date for everyone that is best. Last year the draft crept up on everyone (because it was never set) and so I think we had all of like 2-3 of us actually live for draft day.

It sucked.

So anyway, let me know what any preferred time is. For me it's a window in 1pm-2pm as that's my daughter's nap time, or after 7pm. I work nights so if I work I'm likely autodrafting. We will go with whatever is mutually agreed upon.

Edit: I reverted the draft time back to what it was because I didn't know it was set by Gabe, and it's a much more logically convenient time for obvious reasons but yes if this doesn't work then we can find something that should for everyone.

Last edited:
I assume most people work on weekdays during the day. I had originally set it for Sunday night as I figured that was the safest bet.

As far as everyone from last year, it automatically re added them for this year, so if they don't respond in this thread, kick them and add any new parties that are interested.

Weeknights after 7 PM EST work best for me but I can try to be flexible. Sunday nights are usually good too.

I didn't realize it was automatic. I will try to pay attention to the forum but is there any kind of email we can send out to ask people who were re-registered if they are actually interested because I know there are quite a few league regulars who don't regularly frequent the forum... but I'm all for a shake up if we want.

Gabe I didn't realize that you made any settings because you're usually pretty hands off but I concur with what's been thrown around. I set it back to what it was, Sunday, September 3rd at 8PM.

No worries my friend, I meant to say something but being pulled in so many directions atm I spaced.

You can send out an email within the functions of the league, I did send one out initially saying anyone who was interested in staying in needed to respond to this thread. Maybe you can reach out to those who don't come here.

If you need me to do something just let me know.

Sorry I saw this thread a little late. If there is any open spots left I'll join, but if not thats cool too. I should have paid more attention.

It's okay. I have been too busy lately and I haven't seen if everyone is actually interested in playing so I'll touch base as I learn more.

I have sent out an email to the members of the league, I'm not certain who if any will even check their emails to get the memo but if anyone is 1) involved in the league and 2) has read this message then please respond with the name of your team in the league and your expressed intent to either stay in the league or relinquish your spot to someone who may want to play.

Top Bottom