2017 Barking Hard Fantasy Football | Page 2 | Barking Hard
  • I just upgraded our forum software. It was a major upgrade so please test/mess with everything, figure it all out, and get back to me with any problems. Lots of new functionality.

2017 Barking Hard Fantasy Football

Currently reading:
2017 Barking Hard Fantasy Football

Enigmatic Evil

Mr. Censor
Awards
So as I have it, these are who have not confirmed with me via one of the three channels:

Arizona Browns / Anon
Stay off da Weed-Duh / Mahamed
Yogurt Slingers / Zarathustra

I'll give the parties a few more days to confirm but if not any interested persons will be called up.

Last edited:

Ezrahauden

Hsaw Aknow
Awards
So as I have it, these are who have not confirmed with me via one of the three channels:

Arizona Browns / Anon
Stay off da Weed-Duh / Mahamed
Yogurt Slingers / Zarathustra

I'll give the parties a few more days to confirm but if not any interested persons will be called up.

Go ahead and give my slot away bro. I got too much shit going on right now. :fishing: I would only be partially there so might as well have someone playing who is more committed.

Lou Groza

Awards
As usual, I missed the draft. We shall see if the auto picker did me wrong.

Ahhhhh, the Auto picker - that Bastard!

Actually occassionally I've found it does a better job than me! And I'm damn good.
One year I won a league because IT made a couple picks I wouldn't have, going for the steady over breakout promise.

How'd the damn Auto picker do ya, DF?

Lou Groza

Awards
As usual, I missed the draft. We shall see if the auto picker did me wrong.

Ahhhhh, the Auto picker - that Bastard!

Actually occassionally I've found it does a better job than me! And I'm damn good.
One year I won a league because IT made a couple picks I wouldn't have, going for the steady over [intelligent] breakout promise. I remember I liked Saints' Robert Meachem a lot & he never broke thru. Auto picker gave me Anquan Boldin instead - and there was another one too that Draft, like instead of DET's Kevin Jones I got Forte, I think... and it was just right!

But most of the time, it gives you an injured player, leaves you weak in an area... or drafts a @$%in Kicker when that sleeper RB you liked was on the board and finishes the season Top 10!

Lou Groza

Awards
I'll start it up!

Awesome, EE.... lets start it for Wk 2 so more can join fair. Everybody gets a "sneak peak"

You agree??

Come on everybody and GET IN.....

Barking
Hard Weekly PICK 'EM '17
It's a challenge & a lotta fun .... save picks weeks in advance, not to get a deadline zer0.... or miss the Thursday game(s)

Last edited:
OP
DawgFan

DawgFan

In NFL HELL since 1964
Awards

It gave itself a B...but I question that. My RB situation sucks, it picked 2 defenses with the same bye week, and I have a week where 3 of my top WR's are on the bye at the same time.

Sounds like I will be doing some wheeling and dealing.

Enigmatic Evil

Mr. Censor
Awards
Autopicker did me... well exactly how I wanted because I set my ranking before the draft and I wanted some Browns this year for once :p

I always play just to fuck around but I think I will need to be a waiver warrior this year.

Top Bottom