2017 Barking Hard Fantasy Football | Page 2 | Barking Hard

2017 Barking Hard Fantasy Football

So as I have it, these are who have not confirmed with me via one of the three channels:

Arizona Browns / Anon
Stay off da Weed-Duh / Mahamed
Yogurt Slingers / Zarathustra

I'll give the parties a few more days to confirm but if not any interested persons will be called up.

Last edited:
So as I have it, these are who have not confirmed with me via one of the three channels:

Arizona Browns / Anon
Stay off da Weed-Duh / Mahamed
Yogurt Slingers / Zarathustra

I'll give the parties a few more days to confirm but if not any interested persons will be called up.

Go ahead and give my slot away bro. I got too much shit going on right now. :fishing: I would only be partially there so might as well have someone playing who is more committed.

As usual, I missed the draft. We shall see if the auto picker did me wrong.

Ahhhhh, the Auto picker - that Bastard!

Actually occassionally I've found it does a better job than me! And I'm damn good.
One year I won a league because IT made a couple picks I wouldn't have, going for the steady over breakout promise.

How'd the damn Auto picker do ya, DF?

Ahhhhh, the Auto picker - that Bastard!

Actually occassionally I've found it does a better job than me! And I'm damn good.
One year I won a league because IT made a couple picks I wouldn't have, going for the steady over [intelligent] breakout promise. I remember I liked Saints' Robert Meachem a lot & he never broke thru. Auto picker gave me Anquan Boldin instead - and there was another one too that Draft, like instead of DET's Kevin Jones I got Forte, I think... and it was just right!

But most of the time, it gives you an injured player, leaves you weak in an area... or drafts a @$%in Kicker when that sleeper RB you liked was on the board and finishes the season Top 10!

I'll start it up!

Awesome, EE.... lets start it for Wk 2 so more can join fair. Everybody gets a "sneak peak"

You agree??

Come on everybody and GET IN.....

Barking
Hard Weekly PICK 'EM '17
It's a challenge & a lotta fun .... save picks weeks in advance, not to get a deadline zer0.... or miss the Thursday game(s)

Last edited:

It gave itself a B...but I question that. My RB situation sucks, it picked 2 defenses with the same bye week, and I have a week where 3 of my top WR's are on the bye at the same time.

Sounds like I will be doing some wheeling and dealing.

Autopicker did me... well exactly how I wanted because I set my ranking before the draft and I wanted some Browns this year for once :p

I always play just to fuck around but I think I will need to be a waiver warrior this year.

I got a B grade also.

Pretty funny stuff reading the write ups for the folks who got graded with D's.

Top Bottom