2017 Barking Hard Pick'em | Page 2 | Barking Hard

2017 Barking Hard Pick'em

So the spread whooped my ass. Glad the evening games gave me some redemption but goddamn week one is always brutal for me lmao.

I joined a Survival pool with another group assuming it was picking against the spread as well since they should the spread next to all of the matchups. I figured this would be a good week to pick the Browns with a +10 at home to cover with a mostly healthy team. It was strict win-loss so I am out after 1 week. One less thing for me to worry about I guess...

Half the fun is to ensure a tough start. I was in the bottom end of the league most of the season last year but a few strong weeks brought me up in to the top 5. I finished 4th.

Anything can happen, just don't forget and waste your free week. Your lowest score gets discounted, so if you forget once it's not the end of the world.

How about that +15 to the Jets this week? I don't think I saw a spread that high to any team last year. What's it going to look like when they play the Pats in week 6 lol?

So the Yahoo site is fucked, when I go to the group i'm logged in, when i try to change a pick or two for this week it takes me to the login page and despite entering the correct username and password it just keeps sending me on a loop asking me to do the same thing.

So the Yahoo site is fucked, when I go to the group i'm logged in, when i try to change a pick or two for this week it takes me to the login page and despite entering the correct username and password it just keeps sending me on a loop asking me to do the same thing.

PC or mobile...

Also if mobile, do you use the app or browser?

If PC... I'm not sure what you can try other than clearing your cache/cookies and trying again. I don't have any issues on PC but the Yahoo Fantasy Sports app has been a bit touchy.

Top Bottom