2018 All Things Tribe | Page 2 | Barking Hard

2018 All Things Tribe

Catcher Francisco Mejia is raking in AAA. Rated the #11th best prospect in MLB!

https://www.mlb.com/indians/news/rays-prospects-sanchez-fox-lowe-fuel-victory/c-272288326

I see a trade of Kipnis and either Perez or Gomes for a strong Bull Pen guy or a top notch power hitting 3rd baseman to put this lineup over the top.

That guy to add to Yonder Alonzo and Encarnacion puts some solid ooomph to the lineup.

Man. Everytime I want to hate Kipnis, he turns around and makes a great play, or gets a clutch hit. Sticking him out there in center, was a blunder. Not seeing Kipnis and Frankie up the middle would bother me a little.

Frankie and Ramirez are vastly better and allows Urshela to go to his natural position at 3rd base. That's three guys who will be gold glove candidates year in and year out.

I know it sucks. I like Kip too, but it's the right thing to do for the franchise. It breaks up the log jam of infielders we have and everybody plays their natural position afterward. Top notch pitching with top notch defense. That'll win a 'ship at some point with just a modicum of hitting.

Don't get hooked. Erik Gonzalez has been playing some 2nd base recently. I smell a trade is in the works.

Also Naquin, Gonzalez and Urshela... I think are all out of options. There are three guys. I might not have the right three, but it is three. Naquin for sure is out of options. They either get dealt or have to go through waivers to resign. Somethings gotta give soon.

Frankie and Ramirez are vastly better and allows Urshela to go to his natural position at 3rd base. That's three guys who will be gold glove candidates year in and year out.

I know it sucks. I like Kip too, but it's the right thing to do for the franchise. It breaks up the log jam of infielders we have and everybody plays their natural position afterward. Top notch pitching with top notch defense. That'll win a 'ship at some point with just a modicum of hitting.

Don't get hooked. Erik Gonzalez has been playing some 2nd base recently. I smell a trade is in the works.

Also Naquin, Gonzalez and Urshela... I think are all out of options. There are three guys. I might not have the right three, but it is three. Naquin for sure is out of options. They either get dealt or have to go through waivers to resign. Somethings gotta give soon.

Damn....I like Naquin too!

They love Frankie in Puerto Rico. I made a comment saying the fans don't seem to be into it tonight. Then Frankie hits a homer, and the ball park erupted lol.

I like Naquin too, but he apparently doesn't impress the FO & coaches enough. They all seem to be cool on him. I don't know why.

And then they lose in 16 innings. They still have trouble hitting the damn ball, so in order to win games they'll need pitching and defense. Which means a trade of Kipnis and a catcher, not named Mejia, for a bat.

Can the Indians bats really be warming up? Is it true?
:pray:

I've seen flashes but the team batting average is in the low 200's I think. Pitching has been outstanding and going deep keeping them in games. Accept when Tomlin pitches. I believe I'd be looking to move him or sending him down.

Just like last night.

Bauer has really improved over the last two years to be an excellent #3 and Clevinger too. The young guys stepping up in the rotation. Salazar can take his time coming back from injury. He was phenomenal before he got hurt and if he could come back to pitch like he was this rotation could conceivably have two #1's in Kluber and Cookie and 2 number twos in Bauer and Salazar! I only put Cleveinger as a 3 because he's young, compared to the other guys who are more proven.

Just gotta start hitting better and we could seriously dominate.

Just like last night.

Bauer has really improved over the last two years to be an excellent #3 and Clevinger too. The young guys stepping up in the rotation. Salazar can take his time coming back from injury. He was phenomenal before he got hurt and if he could come back to pitch like he was this rotation could conceivably have two #1's in Kluber and Cookie and 2 number twos in Bauer and Salazar! I only put Cleveinger as a 3 because he's young, compared to the other guys who are more proven.

Just gotta start hitting better and we could seriously dominate.

Love cookie! He could be a legit #1 if Kluber wasn't our 1

Yes he could. Our starters are just outstanding. Reminds me of the old Orioles staff from the '70's with Palmer McNally and those guys.

Lol yeah I saw that last night when I got home. First thing I did was grab my remote and the guide showed "upcoming" lol. Man I love being able to watch my team play! I love baseball as much as I love football! Guess you and I are the only tribe fans round here shrug

I love baseball too and there are some guys that wander in here, but it is few and far between. It's weird when one considers the relatively successful seasons the Tribe has put together recently. Playoffs, great players and possibly the best manager aren't enough I guess.

shrug

Top Bottom