2018 All Things Tribe | Page 3 | Barking Hard

2018 All Things Tribe

Game 2 was way better. Adam Plutko went 7 1/3 innings giving up 3 earned runs. Not to shabby.

Tomlin, Bauer and Clevinger vs Sabbathia, Sonny Gray and Domingo German for the three game weekend series.

You should be able to find it on TV. A yankee feed probably, but that's ok.

Yeah I don't know wtf is going on with our bullpen. They better get it together. Minnesota is a dangerous team hanging around in striking distance.

They're trying to facilitate a trade, I believe. At the very least having Kipnis around after going public trying to trade him is awkward for everybody. That stank is permeating the locker room affecting performances.

I heard they designated Gio Urshela for assignment and kept Erik Gonzalez over him because there more teams were asking about Gonzalez. Meaning trades are being discussed.

It also sucks cause Urshela is a gold glove candidate who struggles at the plate, but no more so than Kipnis right now. Tomlin and McAllister have sucked. In the last week or so Allen has lost his curveball making him a one pitch closer according to Rick Manning who added Tomlin hasn't been able to spot his pitches like he needs to for a guy who's fastball occasionally maxes out at 90.

And I haven't even got to the lineup yet.

:gaah:banghead

Gio Urshela was traded today to the Blue Jays for a player to be named later or cash.

:tsk:

Gio is a potential gold glove 3rd baseman with a weak bat, but showed slight improvement this year. His value is allowing Kipnis to be traded and putting him at 3rd. Ramirez would then go to 2nd at his natural position and the infield would have a stellar, ++ defense.

But apparently other GM's were asking about Erik Gonzalez so the FO kept Gonzalez over Gio, who was designated for assignment. I don't know how, but the FO managed a trade for Urshela to the Jays.

Shapiro was the guy who acquired/scouted Gio years ago when he was here so there is that connection. He's comfortable with Gio.

A quick article from Pluto that covers Naquin and a few others.

Last edited:
Carrasco and CO. will be on baseball tonight at 2000 on espn vs the Assholes.

Also we'll be on baseball tonight on Tuesday at 2000 on espn vs the Flubs.

Two nights on national TV tonight and Tuesday on espn.

It's hard to even post anymore. The bullpen is a such a shit show costing the team wins.

Trevor Bauer and Gerrit Cole go this afternoon. Those guys don't like each other going back to their college days.

14 innings and a win! A nice change of pace for the Tribe to be able to comebacklate in extra innings. That was awesome. Maybe they can get little mojo back.

5 game win streak. Missed the weekend games trying to catch a limit or 2 of walleye. Bieber looking good tonight in his first outing. Ramirez is such a competitor. That face is a baseball face. Very focused. Love watching Frankie too. Polar opposite but just as effective!

Carrasco and CO. will be on baseball tonight at 2000 on espn vs the Assholes.

Also we'll be on baseball tonight on Tuesday at 2000 on espn vs the Flubs.

Two nights on national TV tonight and Tuesday on espn.

Bout time they get a little respect round here :)

A quick article from Pluto that covers Naquin and a few others.

Great read! I was wondering what the deal was with him. I have to say though. Guys like Naquin don't belong in the minors. If they're not careful, we'll lose him. Which would bum me out.

Top Bottom