2018 All Things Tribe | Page 8 | Barking Hard

2018 All Things Tribe

Yeah I know, but I don't understand why we wait til playoff time to upset the chemistry of the infield. Disaster waiting to happen. And we have guys who can play center field....

I see Matthew “Cy Young” Boyd is pitching for the tigers tonight and good Sorry ass Tomlin got the start. I assume in Tito’s mind after his 4 inning 2 runs given up he will make the playoff roster.

At this point, if I was a fan, I would save my money and not go to the games. Tito is just cruising this team into the playoffs with ugly losses. I predict a 1st round sweep against The Astros.

Tito is loyal to a fault. Even if it's obviously detrimental to the team. Right now Greg Allen should start in centerfield over Kipnis.
imnottelling

Corey Kluber 19 wins now! Tied for first in the AL for wins. At least should be a shoe in for a 20 win season.

Back to back Cy Youngs would be sweet although not sure this year

Pobably not happening this year for him. He's been injured and hasn't been as sharp as he usually is.

Even Boston’s “2nd string” beats the tribe

Decisions that need to be made before or during the playoffs

1. These players should NOT make the roster
Gonzalez
Otero
Tomlin

2. Kipnis should NEVER hit against lefties

Tito is using these last few games to set up the pitching matchups for the playoffs. He's also getting the new 3rd baseman and Center fielder acclimated though I think Kipnis should come off the bench and Allen go to center.

Also getting Miller, Allen, Hand and Olsen ready in the pen. Beiber, Otero and Cimber are for emergencies only.

I hope we are not going to eggs in Miller’s basket for relief work like we did a couple year ago, because this guy has not been. “Shutdown” reliever this year, a ton of walks and not very overpowering as he has been in the past.

2nd night in a row we have had a lead and the BP has given it up!

Top Bottom