2018 All Things Tribe | Page 10 | Barking Hard

2018 All Things Tribe

Just by watching these guys toward the end of the season I knew the offense was going to sputter, and eventually the our “Ace” was going to give up the long ball.

I predict a sweep by the Astros

And we have to continually watch Allen come in and suck like he has all year long!!

So if we even get to the 3rd game, Bauer isnÂ’t going to be a starter. Terry is an idiot when it comes to having this team setup to play post season baseballl.

Didn’t even bother to watch most the games the last 3 or 4 weeks of the season, they were do bad! This team really doesn’t deserve to be In the playoffs. The Rays do. The only reason they are in, is because they are in a shitty division. They don’t make the playoff if they are in the West or east.

And good ol’ Terry coached the last week or so like the team was on vacation instead of getting them ready for the playoffs.

I would rather have them not make the playoffs then embarrass themselves. I won’t be surprised if they don’t get “smoked” all 3 games!

It’s frustrating to watch this team stink it up. 3 fuckin hits and the so called “Ace” can’t get through 5 innings.

It’s time for Terry to move on, whether he leaves or gets promoted in the organization, What I want to know is how sorry ass Otero made the roster?? And once Allen came in, he basically told the team, “I give up”, because he has been straight up “garbage” all season long, esp, the last month!!

Shitty day at work then these results. Yeah that was kinda a rude awakening versus a legit good team. I’ll still be optimistic tomorrow’s another day.

Uggh. Yeah Ramirez going 0 for 7 so far this series hasn’t helped matters.
Offense has been disappointing these two games. The bulllpen it was to be expected to some extent

None of this has been a surprise to me. The offense has been terrible for the last month or so. Ramirez’s BA has dropped almost 50 pts over that time, and Lindor has been basically average over that time as well. Brantley has been the only consistent player on the team. And those are the 3 guys who carried the this team through our most he year. They were in such a crappy division and it was over looked by the team and coaches. I don’t think Francona really took their play down the stretch very serious.

From watching them this last Month and half I knew this was go to happen. Their record is a product of their division. They don’t make he playoffs if they weren’t in the central division. The poor hitting and lack of run scoring just puts a lot of pressure on this pitching. And he we really don’t have a “lights out” pitcher that can shutout a team. And if the starter stumbles we have to deal with. shitty BP that can’t stop the “bleeding”.

Bauer isn't a reliever! Can't defend! Can't hit! This team is a joke, and Terry just does stupid things when it comes to post season moves, he should just go away!

It's fuckin over!! I will probably get a lot of flack for this, but I really dislike Terry Francona and the way he manages the post season.

Last edited:
Bauer isn't a reliever! Can't defend! Can't hit! This team is a joke, and Terry just does stupid things when it comes to post season moves, he should just go away!

It's fuckin over!! I will probably get a lot of flack for this, but I really dislike Terry Francona and the way he manages the post season.

Fuck Trevor Bauer...That's all I wanted to say...

Was at work so I was checking the score. We were up 2-1 then down 2-4 then 2-6 then 2-10. Sounded like a horrible day. I read three errors by the pitchers today.

I agree on Francona. He’s a nice guy but an overrated manager. This is ancient history now but I remember after the Phillies got rid of him in 2000 they won like over 20 more games the next season.

See whose back in April

In all due respect, dumbass Francona should have never put him in that role as a reliever. He is NOT a relief pitcher. He is a starter. There is a big difference. On top of that, the fucking hitting was pathetic!!

I just want Francona to retire, move on elsewhere, or move to the FO. We need a manager that has the ability to manage a playoff team. Not just get them there!

Wow! Last score I saw was 5-2. It ended up 11-3! Bauer came in and pretty much imploded with the errors and walks. I don’t blame him though. Bauer is not a reliever. Francona mismanaged the team as usual and didn’t really have the team ready to play IMO.

Top Bottom