2019 All Things Tribe | Page 7 | Barking Hard

2019 All Things Tribe

A quick look at the depth of the Tribe by Pluto:

A win would obviously be nice today to be tied with the Twins. Not the end of the world though if we lose. Although I might feel differently tonight

I know the Indians schedule is a little harder than the Twins but I still think the Twins are going to fizz out a little come September

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Good Job Boys!!!

:applause::applause::applause:

Tyler Naquin plays better in RF than LF or CF:

That looked pretty good for a moment last night. The tribe came back and tied it in the bottom of the 9th while the Brewers took the lead.

Uggh not meant to be

First time what feels like in months losing two in a row.

Big 4 game series coming up against the Bombers. This series I might be okay with a split in.

This lineup really suffers without Puig and Reyes. But with both of them it's a damn good lineup. Also Tito has been burning up the bullpen lately.

4 games in the yankees place is a long weekend to say the least. Two games seems right though I'd rather get 3 or sweep.

Three of the four starters in this series are rookie pitchers; Plutko, Civale and Plesac. Clevinger goes on Sunday.

Uggh

Theres a reason that Yankees pitcher in the 8th pitched around Kipsis The Yankee announcers were expecting the Indians to pull some kind of tricks up their sleeves play at that point. Like a safety squeeze. Woulda been the way to go with Plawecki up.

Last edited:
Well I said above I'd be okay with a split this series. So there's that. I just wouldn't have thought with the split we would have outscored them 34-18 this series! I watched the game in the NY area and the Yankee announcers and players had respect for the Indians as a "solid playoff team". It's just can they take the next step in trying to be elite?

Mets are next. An interesting matchup for sure. The Mets have been very hot overall the second half of the season.

The coastal elites calling out the Tribe to be one of them!

Hilarious.

Anyway a split in NY is pretty good when it's a four game set. I saw average pitching by ny and that they do rely on their bats to save their asses.

:yo:

Actually Paul O'Neill does work for the Yankee broadcast these days. Columbus native. I think still lives there in the offseason?

Double checked he lives outside Cincinnati

Last edited:
Not the best last two games. 3 back of Minnesota now.

In the 10th Santana should have probably thrown to get the tying run instead of going for the DP. Still Hand will make me nervous in upcoming big spots

Well now's the time to feast on the Tigers. Nothing personal there just the Wildcard isn't a lock anymore. Just an aside the last game at Tiger Stadium has been is now 20 years ago in September. Wow.

Took 2 out of 3 from the Royals. I have a feeling we split the next two games with the Tigers. I keep waiting for the Twins to fall apart. I've said September all year long....

Speaking of the Royals, I was talking with a friend. I still say he was the greatest athlete of the last 30-40 years:

I really like the Twins new manager, but I don't see them pissing this away now that Jose' is out for the rest of the year.

Our offense is better now, but it's still only back to solid and not overly great. It's our bull pen that's a huge question mark now especially since Hand has been been anything but handy. He's personally accounted for the lead the Twins have right now and if he was as good as he was in the beginning of the year we would be in 1st place. He still ain't right either. It's tough to win games without a reliable closer.

Unless he shet's his git together right now!

:bad:

Rough night. I've been avoiding saying it all year but I'm just about to concede the division to the Twins. Can't really expect the Tigers to offer much help the next three games.

These next few games against the Rays are big. The Wild Card isn't a lock anymore.

they'll have to get 5 or 6 in a row as of like yesterday to take the division.

Just get one game at a time and see where we end up. :popcorn:

Tampa just kicked our ass. :pout:

We still are in reach of the division, but not likely. More and more we are looking at a wild card spot.
crossfingerscrossfingerscrossfingers

Top Bottom