2019 All Things Tribe | Page 8 | Barking Hard

2019 All Things Tribe

Too bad the Tigers couldn't pull it out yesterday. There are 6 games with the Twins coming up though. The team needs another jolt of Baker somehow to get them going

Donovan said last night it looked like the Tribe has run out of gas. All the injuries, trades and things have taken a toll.
:pout:

There's always next year:

A double punch to the gut yesterday. Was just about to post it as well, playoffs don’t feel likely. Time to start thinking ahead

Kipnis is gone. Likely to never play for the Tribe again:

Perhaps we gave up a little too soon on this year as a result of that doubleheader? By the end of the night Indians should be tied with the Rays for the second wild card. I think this is like literally the 17th win in a row versus the Tigers and we certainly got likely they were in our division this year. Their schedules look about the same in terms of difficulty these last 9 games.

But hmmm if our records our the same would there be the Wild Card game before the Wild Card Game?

It was on the local spotscast that there is a possibility the Tribe would have a one game playoff to claim the 2nd wild card spot. If they did that and won they would actually play the one game playoff with the #1 wildcard team.

Meaning if they won each wildcard game they'd have played two different wildcard games against two different teams to get to the divisional series!

That's a lotta pressure!:yes:

Jose Ramirez is back with a vengeance bro!

Ahhh, but it's likely all for naught. Unless we win out and even then we'll need help from somebody somewhere.

crossfingers

Well it's official now.

Overall it was a solid season. It's just solid isn't going to make the playoffs any longer. I kind of doubted the Twins all year but they won the division. I still doubt them beating the Yankees but it's going to be a tough opponent in the division for years to come. It's not like last year when the division was the weakest in baseball.

But as you say Jay ownership is cheap

Yes it did.

Also there is local talk of Tito for manager of the year. All things considered he should be in the conversation. We had so many injuries from the start and throughout the whole season. It's really been crazy.

Sorta feel bad about what happened to former pithing coach Mickey with the Mets. Especially when the GM is a total shit head. Would be nice to see the Indians hire him back in some way

He took the team from floundering to borderline playoff potential and they still fired him!
Morons.
:tsk:

He took the team from floundering to borderline playoff potential and they still fired him!
Morons.
:tsk:

He wasn't the best in game manager at times but it doesn't make sense. I think that organization wants a yes man as their manager.

When you think of it Tito is one of the last old school managers out there. A lot of these younger guys are forced fed the lineup by the teams analytic department and just serve their role as to relate to the players

I might have rather have seen The Tribe have a season like the Tigers did then have one like the Twins did and get their ass kicked by the Yankees like that.

Top Bottom