2019 Playoffs | Barking Hard

2019 Playoffs

sailorsam

I come in peace
Awards
for those interested; playoff stuff.

Saturday 4 PM: Buffalo @ Houston (ABC/ESPN)
I think the Bills are more solid and consistent. don't know how much HFA involved.

Saturday 8PM: Titans @ Neps (CBS)
Neps are looking vulnerable, and Titans have played some good ball, but really hard to pick against the empire. as I recall the dynasty started on a Saturday night @ Gillette with the Raiders playoff game. would be great if the dynasty ends similarly. GO TITANS!!!

Sunday 1PM: Vikings @ Saints (FOX)
I don't see any way Nawlins loses this.

Sunday 4PM: Seattle @ Philly (NBC)
Philly will be dangerous but I think the seabirds have too much for them. wondering if Beast will be a factor.

Last edited:
Bills were the 1st football team I liked. Outside of the Browns matchup this year I still like to see them win. They’ve gotta shot against Houston. Don’t think they’ll advance far though.

Chiefs I’ll root for next. Can Andy ever get over the hump?

Last years Super Bowl was the worst once I can remember. But yeah I mean any AFC team besides Baltimore or NE representing would be a breathe of fresh air

next week
Titans @ Ravens Saturday night CBS

Texans @ Chiefs Sunday 3PM CBS
(both home teams favored by over a TD)

I wouldn't have thought both AFC South teams would advance.
doubt either will win in the next round.

Bills had a 16-0 lead but choked late. It did look on that 3rd and 18 play in OT the play clock expired before the play happened. Still you can't let that happen if you're them.

At any rate I don't think they were winning in Baltimore

yeah if u blow 16-0 you don't deserve to advance

Titans fans really pumped up. new life in an old rivalry.

Vikings shocking win @ N'Awlins
more officiating controversy.
don't think the League will be having many meetings there soon...

Seachickens beat undermanned Iggles

Saturday 4pm Vikings @ Niners
Saturday 8pm Titans @ Ravens
Sunday 3pm Texans @ Chiefs
Sunday 640pm Seahawks @ Packers

I think Niners way too much for Minnesota. of course I thought the Saints would be too much. Niners 24-20

I think the Ravens will come out on fire and overwhelm Tennessee. having said that, vice versa is a possibility. Might Lamar &co choke? I say no.
Baltimore 30-13

I think Chiefs way too much for Texans. Andy Reid's best chance for a SB.
Chiefs 27-13

Lambeau in January, how much better does it get? Seahawks will bring their A game but I think the Pack can handle them.
GBay 24-14

Lol the Titans don't have my interest now to watch the game next week.

But is interesting to see if they have some 2011 New York Giants in them. Going 9-7 before their epic run

Chiefs overcome down 24-0 to win easy 51-31
Green Bay holds off tough Seahawks

Sunday; Chiefs host Titans, 49ers host Packers

​go chiefs!!!

KC/SF superbowl...

Go Chiefs. I am a Mahomes fan through and through. I'd love to see him win a Super Bowl so that it will shut up the haters. He's the real deal and the biggest game of em all, I fully expect to see him do something insane. That is just how he plays the game.

Top Bottom