Browns Game Thread - 2020 NFL PLAYOFFS 2ND RD-KANSAS CITY here we come. | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread 2020 NFL PLAYOFFS 2ND RD-KANSAS CITY here we come.

I hope that KS has the game tape from the Chiefs' loss to the Raiders earlier this season.
I hope to hell the staff is learning from it.

most teams have been playing them close. in the last 9 games KC largest win is 5 points most coming by 3 points. the way to play them is tampa 2 deep safety's keeping everything in front. thats what the browns do you cant play press man against all the weapons thats why the ravens always get torched because thats what they do

If we play the 3rd quarter defense we played yesterday where the DB's are 5 to 10 yards off the ball we don't have a chance in hell of stopping them. We can mix up some man coverage if we get Ward and Johnson back along with Money Mitch, but I'm thinking the D needs to mix it up and be somewhat unpredictable. Pressure on Mahomes would be helpful too. I saw a stat that PigBen was pressured 13% of the time on his drop backs. That's not going to cut it.

I seriously hope Conklin can play too. Losing an All-Pro RT hurts as much as losing Bitonio, but Bitonio should be back for KC. Well him and Ward.

Good to see you boys churning (I've had a lot going on, Gabe knows), but I'll say this ...

No Delpit
No OBJ
No Vernon
No Bitonio
No Denzel
No Greedy
No Hubbard
Minimal Conklin
Minimal Harrison
No Callahan
No Stefanski
1-NFL snap Dunn
0-NFL snap (and The Alliance / XFL'r) Blake Hance
2 practices

... and we roll the Steelers in the playoffs? Get outta Dodge. Ain't happening. But it did.

On to KC.

Need that injury report.

Good to see you boys churning (I've had a lot going on, Gabe knows), but I'll say this ...

No Delpit
No OBJ
No Vernon
No Bitonio
No Denzel
No Greedy
No Hubbard
Minimal Conklin
Minimal Harrison
No Callahan
No Stefanski
1-NFL snap Dunn
0-NFL snap (and The Alliance / XFL'r) Blake Hance
2 practices

... and we roll the Steelers in the playoffs? Get outta Dodge. Ain't happening. But it did.

On to KC.

Need that injury report.

harrison only played 11 snaps not sure why...also the guard that subbed for joel played well before being injured.

Knowing Stefanski as well as I do he was getting all of that video ready at about 0:00 after we won. By now he has had a pretty good idea of his game plan and is filtering through the finest of details.
And Baker wasn’t far behind stating things like, “we were brought here for a reason” and “we aren’t done yet”. These guys want it! And they want it bad! Sunday we are going to see who wants it more. Go Browns!

We are America's Team now so you better haul ass! We're sweeping the nation painting everything Brown and orange baby!!
Claypool is butt hurt! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I thought Harrison got dinged early, but I may be wrong on that. Dunn was holding up well and was highlighted for a block so he just helped himself in the future and the OLine without two Pro Bowl talents played damn good against one of the best front sevens in the league.

Best Defensive strategy against KC is RUNIT DOWN THEIR THROAT over, and over and over again. They will not stop our two RB’s and when they stack the box, hit one of the TE’s over the middle. Eat clock and score on all possessions.
If we don’t turn it over, we have a good chance in this game as much as in the Steeler game. The Browns have proven they can score on anyone in this league.

Best Defensive strategy against KC is RUNIT DOWN THEIR THROAT over, and over and over again. They will not stop our two RB’s and when they stack the box, hit one of the TE’s over the middle. Eat clock and score on all possessions.
If we don’t turn it over, we have a good chance in this game as much as in the Steeler game. The Browns have proven they can score on anyone in this league.

i dont think KC will let us run the ball. they play aggressive i watched the AFC championship last year KC and Titans. they will put everyone in the box and play press man on the receivers.

if i had to guess i bet we come out throwing play action throwing to set up the run like when we played the titans this year. KS wont bang his head against a wall if the numbers aren't right. he has faith in baker to throw early and often if needed.

Top Bottom