Browns Game Thread - 2020 NFL PLAYOFFS 2ND RD-KANSAS CITY here we come. | Page 10 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread 2020 NFL PLAYOFFS 2ND RD-KANSAS CITY here we come.

KC was was the better team plain and simple. We took them to the final minutes before they got that win. We're are not that far behind them across the board.

I think we add a LB'er, edge rusher and possibly a CB because our CB's miss a lot of games due to injuries. Except T Mitch. Some in FA and some through the draft cause we could use a straight flat out speedy WR that can catch the ball and/or a big WR that can operate in the red zone.

One thing that we did do was get playing time for our OLine depth. We've weeded out guys who can't play. I like Dunn as a backup and I'm guessing Hubbard will not be back if he is not 100% by time camp comes around. Harris needs to bulk up and get stronger.

If this is accurate about Karl Joseph I'd give him a contract. A reasonable contract. Not huge money. We have to hope that Delpit coming back will upgrade the back end to concentrate on the LB'ers and if Joseph can play well along with Delpit, Harrison and Redwine we'd have a helluva Safety room.

So I think we concentrate on adding to our LB'ers and DLine and branch out from there.

Let's face it, this year's Browns could not show up in an AFC Championship with that shameful defense. No one wins anything if your defense would have problems defending against a college offense.
There is plenty to be optimistic about 2021.
AB's shopping list is full with defensive players to bring in and a crucial decision to take on OBJ.

Could and should have Sorenson been flagged on that call, sure. But I am never a fan of the notion that it's a guarantee CLE still gets a TD. More so if CLE did score there the rest of the game plays out the way it did. CLE scores there KC may never run the play in the 3rd qtr which Mahomes got injured on. You can't assume that a play changing in the 2nd qtr doesn't change what occurred over the next 2 qtrs. We will never know what what would have happened if Sorenson got flagged for leading with his helmet.

Sorenson should have been penalized.The Browns would have scored the TD. And we should be discussing the Browns playing for an AFC championship against the Bills.
No guarantee they score, 15 yards and a first down is not a TD. The very next play could result in a turnover, we will never know.

Blame who you want, they couldn’t stop a backup QB.

Not a fan of blaming the officials for the outcome of a game either. Unless they actually do affect the outcome of the game. The team simply has to play good enough that the officials are a non issue

Top Bottom