2020 Presidential Election | Page 5 | Barking Hard

2020 Presidential Election

I got through the first 15 minutes of Giuliani talking about mail in votes that may have been compromised. Ok fine. Show the evidence of those votes being compromised. Not his conclusion of voter fraud because he heard what somebody else said was wrong. Hearsay is not admissible as evidence.

What time does Eric Coomer speak and who is he?

That guy might be onto something. But I'm telling you if he shows up in court claiming the odds of this or that happening blah, blah, blah the judge will throw out the case. A proper case will not be built on odds of this or numbers of that. That is circumstantial evidence unless he has other evidence to add. Odds, opinions and conclusions based on those are all circumstantial evidence.

I'm conservative and I don't like Harris, but this will not fly.

As he said he'll continue to work at it and maybe he finds something. I don't doubt that he would, but the clock is running. Good Luck.

That guy might be onto something. But I'm telling you if he shows up in court claiming the odds of this or that happening blah, blah, blah the judge will throw out the case. A proper case will not be built on odds of this or numbers of that.
That depends if It is a smart judge or one who thinks he is. very few judges are experts at anything other than judging. he relies on other experts be it medical, forensics, weapons etc. take into fact the people before him have no connection to either side.
What they must do is ask for his assistants/court order to physically look over these voting machines, severs etc.

You are right about the clock.

All the judge needs to do is referee his/her court and make sure the rules are adhered to. The most important one for these cases is that evidence presented will hold up to scrutiny/examination. The judge doesn't need assistance in that. It's up to the attorney's trying the case to explain it with their experts. But I'm splitting hairs.

The attorney's can judge shop to a very small degree, but again the clock is running and their evidence at this point is shaky. I think most reasonable judges have declared it so too.

Good luck to those guys cause they will need it.

Many thousands of court cases have been won on circumstantial evidence. Do I think this will be won in court? Of course not, our system is rotten to the core, especially the Judges. Patriots are going to have to stand up, State Legislators are going to have to do their jobs, and Trump is going to have to use his power ....in other words it is going to take a miracle to overturn the most fraudulent Presidential election in the history of mankind. Sad.

Problem is far more cases have been lost with actual hard evidence. See OJ.

A case like this is trying to make the claim that a government institution itself purposely and with intent manipulated the votes. That being the DNC side. So even if they find wrong doing who is responsible? What if it's true, but BLM and Aunt teafah are guilty? The DNC can walk away unscathed except maybe their reputation for backing those groups.

I just hope and pray that americans dont start killing americans over red and blue.
some of you thought this was a joke.now people are getting shot,stabbed and killed over blue and red.
please remember that flag you love and that is draped over you? is red AND blue and god willing that should never change.
in ausralia/nz politics is more like pro wrestling.when the cameras are on you cut a promo,after you have a beer and have a laugh.
this ever rising accelerating disdain for the other team is threatening western democracies.your system depends on some cooperation.
all of them do.if this climaxing animosity does not quell? I fear hell will be to pay,maybe for us all

Matthew 26:52

Last edited:
some of you thought this was a joke.now people are getting shot,stabbed and killed over blue and red.
please remember that flag you love and that is draped over you? is red AND blue and god willing that should never change.
in ausralia/nz politics is more like pro wrestling.when the cameras are on you cut a promo,after you have a beer and have a laugh.
this ever rising accelerating disdain for the other team is threatening western democracies.your system depends on some cooperation.
all of them do.if this climaxing animosity does not quell? I fear hell will be to pay,maybe for us all

Matthew 26:52

Freedom Oppression
That is the choice of today. beware of politicians who side with China. that is the clue.
as are policies that make us weaker than you/we are today. these are not not times to be weak.

Text without context.
47 And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.

48 Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.

49 And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.

50 And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus and took him.

51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

Jesus was telling Peter he could be killed by those who came for Jesus. nothing more or less.
then explains he had the power himself to defend himself, with twelve legions of angels if need be.

Last edited:
Text without context.
Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword.

how about now?
trump is proud to have blood on his hands - proud republicans, cut him loose.you are chained to a corpse.
If you are STILL MAGA? you are no longer conservative , you are radical,autocratic revolutionaries.make no mistake.
Far more violent and dangerous than the left has ever been in the history of the US.terrorists.NSDAP.

Last edited:
Top Bottom