2020 Presidential Election | Page 2 | Barking Hard

2020 Presidential Election

Democratic Party of Criminals
6 weeks out it's already started. inside Democrat operatives trying to steal our country.
These criminals must be caught, most don't get caught. you can't have a fair election like this. now we know it.

I have no idea what "professional liability insurance" is.
so I read the Def on Wiki still cannot figure out how it would help these rogue agents.
any knowers of this product ?

I have no idea what "professional liability insurance" is.
so I read the Def on Wiki still cannot figure out how it would help these rogue agents.
any knowers of this product ?

I think the reference to professional liability insurance is overblown. The reference to it that I am aware of in the interview summary is as follows:

Barnett was asked about a Lync message between (Analyst 1) and (Analyst5) on 01/09/2017 concerning professional liability insurance. Barnett did not know the specifics concerning the text, however, Barnett routinely suggested persons obtain professional liability insurance. Barnett thought the Lync message did not concern the RAZOR investigation due to the date of the Lync message proceeding the Ignatius article.

According to Barnett, people in the FBI routinely buy such insurance, but he didn’t think it was in response to this particular investigation. I think that there are other more valid points to be made from the interview.

So I thought to tune in to CNN see how they were covering Trump & Melania testing positive for Covid.
guess I should not be surprised, how disgusting. at least it wasn't fake news, they were showing their true colors.
for the whole world to see.

I don't know this guy, never heard of him before, but I think he is basically right in some respects. The idea of locking old people away to protect them is repugnant in my view. I have previously expressed my view with respect to myself when I wrote over a month ago:

As for me, I am willing to accept some of the risks associated with the disease just as I am willing to accept the risks associated with driving a motor vehicle. I have therefore decided to eliminate the portion of the risks that means little to me and accept the risks for things that make life worth living. If I die as a result of acceptance of the risks I choose to accept, so be it.

When they first announced the "two weeks to slow the spread" (remember that), I cut myself and my wife from all close contact. But when it stretched into another month, I reassessed and decided that being in close contact with my kids and grandkids was worth the risk. Leila and I have had overnight visits from each of the minor grandchildren this summer and we hug them just like we always have. We go out to dinner when we want. (Just got back from the Rib Crib.) However, we maintain social distancing, wear face coverings and avoid close contact with everyone except members of our immediate family.

This is not necessarily what I would recommend for everyone. It is just a description of the risks I have knowingly accepted. My attitude is that we need to learn to live with the virus since we are not going to be able to live without it.

The difference is that I have control of my own situation. I am in a position to make my own decisions. I decide which risks I was willing to take. I have not had someone making the decision for me. The video of the old woman being deprived of seeing her loved ones in the name of her own safety truly breaks my heart. That old woman should have the choice of deciding for herself the risks she is willing to take. That she is not allowed to have that choice is a travesty. Without visits from her family, she has nothing to live for at all.

As for the Armageddon scenario, my response is, get real. The Pendulum swings back and forth. The world will not end if Biden is elected.

I just wanted to say I have recused myself from commenting on american politics
TBH I should never really have commented at all as I have never been to the US and I dont understand
your culture,your problems,your politics or your principals
US politics have become so volatile and intense that I want nothing to do with it anymore
I mean its become toxic
Im just not that interested or invested in it TBH
I am not american.I am not a democrat or a republican.
Im a browns fan.

So I hope american democracy wins this election
Im sure whomever you choose they will move the country forward in their own way
I just want to post about football

I just hope and pray that americans dont start killing americans over red and blue.(no not crips and bloods)
some have already died in political violence on the streets of america

I understand you guys are going through a terrible ordeal right now with this disease
the worlds thoughts and prayers are with you all. sincerely.

Last edited:
TBH I should never really have commented at all as I have never been to the US and I dont understand
US politics have become so volatile and intense that I want nothing to do with it anymore
I mean its become toxic
Im just not that interested or invested in it TBH
I am not american.I am not a democrat or a republican.
Im a browns fan.

So I hope american democracy wins this election
Im sure whomever you choose they will move the country forward in their own way
I just want to post about football

I just hope and pray that americans dont start killing americans over red and blue.(no not crips and bloods)
some have already died in political violence on the streets of america

I understand you guys are going through a terrible ordeal right now with this disease
the worlds thoughts and prayers are with you all. sincerely.
Where are you from ?

It takes a real man these days to just say... I don't understand.

That never stopped anybody else that I know of, HM. If you have an opinion and change your mind about expressing it, fire away. Some of us want more voices on this forum--not less. So speak your mind. If I disagree, I will try to indicate why and to what degree. In the meantime, you have as much right to speak up on this forum as anyone. Cheers.

Top Bottom