2020 Presidential Election | Page 4 | Barking Hard

2020 Presidential Election

Let's face it Nov 2 we had no idea what would happen. after 4 years of non stop attacks 24/7 on TV by most networks, plus the net.
from the past we knew it would be at least as bad what Bush got. in retrospect Bush was kid gloves stuff. so polls saying Trump would lose by 10-15% seemed not far fetched. people in general are not like us watching reading daily world affairs. how many times have you seen people not able to put a name on a picture of the Vice POTUS ?

If I would have been told Nov 2 Trump would get 7 million more votes, 10% + more votes this time than 2016. I would have smh said really ? but if true I would know he would win. like I do NOW.

Thank God Trump is a fighter. He will beat these motherf uckers we must keep Supporting him. if it takes Millions of us Going to DC etc look out here we come

Last edited:
Quickly
1. How does the US/individual states manage the electoral roll or register? In the UK it's linked to your local tax. Taxpayers at individual properties then have to register any children of voting age who wouldn't necessarily show up on tax records.
One does it in a number of ways. DMV, street drives at malls etc by both parties, Gov buildings. some states have day of voting register
2. If you received a mail-in ballot, did that then exclude you from in-person voting or not?
no. they should check for double voting. do they ?

3. If previous tenants ballots were being received, is it a safe assumption that no ballot arrived at the new address?
no. if you moved to a new State and registered there. so he new tenant could send it in.

4. I am amazed by the idea that ballot harvesting could even be a thing. However, why would you sell your ballot to anyone who would vote differently to how you would anyway? If the answer is drugs/poverty, then that paints a very sad picture if there's enough people in that position within your country to swing an election. (Sorry if that sounds harsh but, it's hardly a ringing endorsement for the status quo).
For cash or stolen at Apartment buildings. many other ways

5. If it is this easy to commit such a mass level fraud, why are only one side doing it?
It has been done by both sides in our history. yet Democrats seem to do it more often thus much better at it. Democrats are Much More likely to work in government than Republican's. wild guess 80/20% rate. that might be low.

6. What do you think the chances are that this ends up in the Supreme Court.
very likely

7. Lastly, have any reputable sources been able to uncover any of this?
I'm sure by now you can find it yourself.

How did THEY know how many votes they would need to win in all these close races ?
my guess they didn't. that's why it's so close. THEY wanted/knew it to be a blow out.
Trump getting 8 million more votes. none of us were saying that. Would WE be shocked if he got a million less ? my guess not. he was hitler like.

Thus
I think if we Fight till the every last vote is checked out Trump will Win.
thru all these attacks over 4 years He built even more support. that's what a Builder does. I am so over Joyed that Americans were not brainwashed by the MSM, Impeachment etc
Good on Them.

They didn't know. They thought the Dominion voting machines and the algorithms they had in place would do the trick, the thing is, they underestimated just how huge the vote turnout would be for Trump. This is why they ceased counting the votes on day one. It was too obvious what was happening. They had to pause the vote as the algorithms were making themselves obvious on live TV. So they paused, and on top of the DNC owned voting machines, trucked in 100's of thousands of fraudulent ballots at 4am in the stronghold states. All marked Biden only. Hilarious. These people should hang, and I'm being kind. This stands, the country is lost.

Do any of you conspiracy guys think that it is possible in a close election that your guy didn't win because not enough people voted for your guy? And courts have ruled that without hard evidence there is no need for judges to intervene? Circumstantial evidence is not enough. Accusations, suppositions and opinions do not hold up in a court of law.

Biden won. By a hair. Just like Trump four years ago. He's not my guy. Or should I say she's not my guy, but Biden won. Maybe he will do something positive. 🤞

BidenTrumpVoterNumbers_Charts2_2.png

This shows just how MSM & Facebook did a great job for the Dem's. add that to peoples own biases of not looking into Fox and other places for information.

It's still circumstantial. Polls and math do elevate itself to evidence of wrong doing in a court of law. Also, people being unaware is an issue for those morons. It's not evidence of a crime having been committed.

As much as I don't like Harris there is no evidence of a crime, yet.

It's still circumstantial. Polls and math do elevate itself to evidence of wrong doing in a court of law. Also, people being unaware is an issue for those morons. It's not evidence of a crime having been committed.

As much as I don't like Harris there is no evidence of a crime, yet.
I offer you ...Eric Coomer

added to all of this

Top Bottom