Cavaliers - 2021-22 Cavaliers | Page 11 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2021-22 Cavaliers

That's fu cking Lame as Hell.

Did any other Coach Double their teams win total over the previous season. I guess not.
the last time it happened in Cav's history, it took the first year of LBJ's career. going from 17 to 35 wins.
our biggest addition Evan Mobley remind you of LBJ ? I only hope
I would love to see Mobley bulk up some... Right now he looks like a tweener...

Our bench was just terrible to nothing. a combine -40 on 3-8 shooting,9 points in 47 min. Rundo -18 in 15 minutes.
hawks 25 points were great.
Garland had a off night if he has just a average shooting night we win this game. bad second half.

LBJ just can't want another year wasted in Lakerville. hope we don't have to wait another year for him.
Come Home

Yeah, Garland's bad shooting night combined with poor bench production did them in. But the future is looks bright for this teams core. This was a good experience for them to build off of.

I have to go with a hard No on a return of LBJ. If that happened I'd expect to ss this young core gutted for what ever aging vets LBJ then wants. LBJ has a lot of responsibility and ownership for where the Lakers are at.

LeVert is terrible. Rondo is beyond terrible. I thought going in Love should have started this game, instead he basically didn't play at all. Then you have Laurie absolutely on fire, so what does he do in the second half, but stop going to him. Terrible job out of our coach.

Maybe in the draft we can pick up a PG that plays an up tempo game like Rubio and can develop behind him for a couple years.

I have to go with a hard No on a return of LBJ. If that happened I'd expect to ss this young core gutted for what ever aging vets LBJ then wants. LBJ has a lot of responsibility and ownership for where the Lakers are at.
Thankfully you have no power.

Fact is we will not get ANY top FA ever.

These guys will likely get better in the future. but who do you see being a top 5 talent ? you need that to win a Ring, 98% of the time or better. 03-04 Pistons but that was largely due to infighting with the Lakers etc.

The difference between these Cav's and the 12-13 team is we drafted so much better in LBJ's hiatus. you might not have to look to agree with me. that team needed rebuilt, this team needs tweaked. most of the tweaking is LBJ.

Top Bottom