Cavaliers - 2021-22 Cavaliers | Page 12 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2021-22 Cavaliers

I watched a Little too. as teams I liked a bit went fishing. lol

Been off to Aussie sports since March AFL, NRL. those and fighting sports keep me busy.

Gave up on hollywood stories last century mostly. TMC has old movies I like. heck thought I had seen them all long ago. turns out local Ctown TV stations didn't show them all back in the day. go figure

There are some really good shows to watch, but filtering through the rubbish is a pain in the neck, just to find a few good ones.
My wife watches those you mentioned and many others. I'm just picky as sex.
I need good actors few and far on that. or new ideas that's is even harder.
in the past 20 years or more I can't recommend much. you seen The Good Doctor ? Surgeon with Autism. story from Korea.
my first doctor show since General Hospital 1981 Ice Princess, lol

The Man in the High Tower - we lose WWII 1962 book. if you like either of these let me know, I might have a couple more.

I've heard of the Good Doctor, but have not watched it.

The Man in the High Tower I've not heard of.
Bos vs Mia was a painful series to watch. I think I heard 4 lead changes in 5 games. Brutal.
jurassic park deal with it GIF

Growing up the Celtic's won every year. it looked they invented the sport. Bill Russell best player ever. he was great but mentally strong than anyone. if he was born 30 years ago or so his body would've looked more like LBJ as in his day body building was frowned upon.
So I hated them. we had no team. so us kids would pick a team. I took the Lakers, who always came up short for years. there were less than 20 or so NBA games on TV a year. even the Finals were shown tape delay after the 11pm news. till the 80s.

Better than the Celtic's.
Is Curry a top 10 player ?
seems to be making the rounds. I say no. 11th 12th maybe. top 15 for sure. nothing wrong with that. he's not done yet too.

Better than the Celtic's.
Is Curry a top 10 player ?
seems to be making the rounds. I say no. 11th 12th maybe. top 15 for sure. nothing wrong with that. he's not done yet too.
That win and finals MVP certainly gives him a compelling case. But who gets bumped out of the top 10? I am with you. I still see him at 11 or 12

Please show us. how
Tough crowd!

He’s changed the way the game is played. He’s a team player that’s willing to take a back seat when needed. He’s nothing but professional and always about the culture. He’s quietly humble, yet leader of men.

My wife likes him, outside of LeBron James those the only two NBA players she can name. I understand that means nothing but becoming a household name warrants respect.

Tough crowd!

He’s changed the way the game is played. He’s a team player that’s willing to take a back seat when needed. He’s nothing but professional and always about the culture. He’s quietly humble, yet leader of men.

My wife likes him, outside of LeBron James those the only two NBA players she can name. I understand that means nothing but becoming a household name warrants respect.
No argument from me on any of those points. but who are your top 10 players ?

I had a list years ago. lets call it 42 years ago. how many are still on that list ?
what those player are not any good anymore ?

To be fair, I’ve only started watching the NBA since LeBron returned home. Those Cavs Warrior playoffs were awesome. My list would be short and I was thinking top ten current players when I replied. He’s absolutely in the top ten and probably top 5 though I agree his defense is not great.

I’m a casual regular season fan but absolutely love the NBA playoffs so there is also that. Way to many games in the season to make them meaningful. It’s why I don’t watch baseball anymore.

To be fair, I’ve only started watching the NBA since LeBron returned home.
A honest guy on the internet. pass go collect get out of jail card.
Those Cavs Warrior playoffs were awesome. My list would be short and I was thinking top ten current players when I replied. He’s absolutely in the top ten and probably top 5 though I agree his defense is not great.
You are right he is top 5 now.
I’m a casual regular season fan but absolutely love the NBA playoffs so there is also that. Way to many games in the season to make them meaningful. It’s why I don’t watch baseball anymore.
Don't let other people take away enjoyable entertainment. including me. I think hollywood is crap. lol

Sports doesn't play too many games. some asshole said that. now people repeat it. people went to these sports games before we were born. too many young people didn't play all these sports these days thus not the love, if they had. then there's the over saturation, name the game you can watch it. sports is cool art where good & great meet up to the challenge. ever game is different. as era's come and go soon no LBJ to see. like no more Kobe. MJ. Magic & Bird etc end rant

Even Curry not being a top 10 all-time player. I can make the case for him to be a starter on a all-time team. main due to so many centers in the top 10. but maybe not after looking over the top 10 players.

Here's a top 15. it gets mukry after that imo. this is a heck of 3 teams starters. what great games if they played each other.

Bill Russell
Magic Johnson
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
LeBron James
Michael Jordan

Kobe Bryant
Shaquille O’Neal
Larry Bird
Wilt Chamberlain
Oscar Robertson

Tim Duncan
Steph Curry