Cavaliers - 2021-22 Cavaliers | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2021-22 Cavaliers

Bickerstaff admitted it’s impossible for any one player to replace what Rubio was doing.

“As a spirit, as a leader, as a mentor, you don’t replace that and that’s not our aim by any means,” Bickerstaff said. “He meant the world to this group, the way that we played, like that passion, that spirit, a lot of that was the ‘Ricky Rubio effect.’ You don’t replace that.”

Bickerstaff said in Rubio’s absence, Cleveland must figure out a way to move forward.

“The only way that we can move forward is by doing it together,” he said. “We’ve got to encompass that spirit as a group. We know what it feels like. So we have to continue and everybody’s got to be a part of that to make sure we keep playing that way and keep playing with that spirit, and that selflessness that he brought to the game.”

Such a crushing blow. I think the Cavs could have really shocked the world come playoff time ....but not anymore. Hope get gets back to 100% and we sign him multi-year.

Rondo blows, I've never liked him but hopefully he fits in here and the youth brings out the best in him. He has always had a piss poor attitude imo, basically the opposite of Rubio.

I read a horrible rumor about trading for Simmons the other day. I won't even repeat it, but the pieces we gave up were absurd.

Good article on the prospects of a trade. Why The Cleveland Cavaliers Trading For Ben Simmons Or Caris LeVert — Or Anyone Else — Is Complicated

Much as I hate to say it, I think if we are going to try to pull the trigger for a Simmons or Lavert, now is the time to unload Love. He has been playing great, and his value is higher than it's been for the last few years. I would give up Love and Sexton for either of those players, but Lavert seems like the better fit.

Last edited:
Not interested in any of those players Chris Manning mentions. he's just gotta write something. we need to stay flexible for the future.
There's many reasons why no one has wanted Ben Simmons. I don't think he loves the game. just the money. rather have Sexton.
I hope we can figure out how to keep Sexy.

Lavert has missed too many games for a young player.

Rondo must not have anything left. as the Lakers need All the help they can get. the difference between him and Rubio is their approach to the game. level headed Ricky, Hot Rondo. they both love the game.

No one will get tricked into KLove his biggest value is that contract. if we could trade him for LBJ lets do it. we could win it all Now.

I agree playoff Rondo is a good addition, but I'm thinking the old man is done save for a couple minutes a night. Pass on Simmons and Lavert too. Those guys seem like a trade just to make a trade.

Let's just roll with the roster we have at the moment and see if somebody makes a legitimate offer for Love. These guys play like my sons old AAU team. Balls to the wall and see who wins in the end. Really some great basketball to watch.

Rondo has a Great BB mind. so much so it can be problematic. he's headstrong about it. and why he can't keep a job.
just hope coach can keep him under control. we don't have the veteran players to do it.

Not big on him with our kids.

The Kings came on hard in the 4th but our kids stood up to it for yet another road win. we are 4-6 the last 10. we need a win in Utah tonight. will be tough. Rondo saying all the right words.. Now

Top Bottom