Cavaliers - 2021-22 Cavaliers | Page 4 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2021-22 Cavaliers

Cavs play the Spurs tonight at 8:30. Those of you not hip to the new Cavs, theya re fun to watch, and this is coming from a guy who has been totally bored with the NBA for years. Here's a link to tonight's game:

I've caught a couple of games.. So far to me... This team looks scads more athletic than the 2016 championship team... This team balls and hustles...

I've caught a couple of games.. So far to me... This team looks scads more athletic than the 2016 championship team... This team balls and hustles...
They are much more like the Harper, Price & Brad & Nance,Hot Rod teams than the LBJ teams.

Garland lead them to the win in SA last night. fact is he's the reason we are winning. the more Killer he becomes the more wins for us. The Spur's came at us hard in the 4th but hung the heads at closing time.

I saw the last 4 minutes and it was exactly what the Cavs have been doing all year. Everybody shares the ball. Everybody hustles. And everybody is having fun on the court. 3rd ranked defense in the league! That will carry the team when shots aren't dropping.

Garland made all his FT's late in the game and San Antonio missed theirs. Lauri Markkanen at SF?! No way. According to the Wine and Gold show.

Another quality, tough win against the current second seed in the conference. Another fun game to watch the guys play some really pretty bball. If Okoro can come in and add 15 ppg on a regular basis that would demand expanding his minutes due to his A-1 defense and give us quality depth with Lamar Stevens, Windler, Osman and Love.

My son and I said the exact same thing about Windler. If he could just get some good health for one season we might actually get an idea of what his potential is. He seems to get hurt as soon as he puts a few weeks together. Cedi is looking more and more like trade bait. I thought he would improve his game to something better, but he hasn't. If Okoro keeps ascending with his offensive game he's the odd man out. Lamar Stevens looks a bit better right now and definitely has more potential.

My son and I said the exact same thing about Windler. If he could just get some good health for one season we might actually get an idea of what his potential is. He seems to get hurt as soon as he puts a few weeks together. Cedi is looking more and more like trade bait. I thought he would improve his game to something better, but he hasn't. If Okoro keeps ascending with his offensive game he's the odd man out. Lamar Stevens looks a bit better right now and definitely has more potential.

Gabe made a great point.. Cedi annoys me like Varajao use to annoy me...

I once was taking a piss in a nightclub on W. 9th ....there's Varajeo pissing right next to me. I asked if we won, he said yah it was a good night. I said who was tonight's MVP? He said who do you think. (Lebron) I have other Cavs player stories. Had a couple players hit on my girl, that one guy was a real cock smoker. I can't recall his name at the moment, bald head, with us during Lebron early years. We traded for him, was a higher draft pick. (Drew Gooden!) Think it started with a D. The other one was Chris Mihm.

These New Cav's are Special. We gotta give credit where credit is due. Thank you Koby Altman.
what a Great job he has done in 3 years. I thought when the season started we could go .500 or close enough to get a 8th seed if everything broke right. not if we lost Sexton & Ricky.

Not that Koby will ever read this but if I could give him any advice it would be careful of more changes in the club.
there are no Superstars on this club. could 1 or 2 become that ? sure but that would take some BIG ass winning. most NBA stars come in that way. Bird, Magic, Karem, LBJ etc Point is the wrong move now could screw up all your work Koby.

Wayne Embry built the last good team like this. he did so well till he fell in Love with Danny Ferry. the next Larry Bird.
while Ron Harper, was no MJ but he was ours. I always think if we kept Ronnie, Lenny would of figured out a way to win it all.
those guy were that good.

These New Cav's are Special. We gotta give credit where credit is due. Thank you Koby Altman.
what a Great job he has done in 3 years. I thought when the season started we could go .500 or close enough to get a 8th seed if everything broke right. not if we lost Sexton & Ricky.

Not that Koby will ever read this but if I could give him any advice it would be careful of more changes in the club.
there are no Superstars on this club. could 1 or 2 become that ? sure but that would take some BIG ass winning. most NBA stars come in that way. Bird, Magic, Karem, LBJ etc Point is the wrong move now could screw up all your work Koby.

Wayne Embry built the last good team like this. he did so well till he fell in Love with Danny Ferry. the next Larry Bird.
while Ron Harper, was no MJ but he was ours. I always think if we kept Ronnie, Lenny would of figured out a way to win it all.
those guy were that good.

Yeah the Ron Harper trade never made sense to me at all.... Ferry was serviceable but didn't compare to what Harper gave to this team...

Yeah the Ron Harper trade never made sense to me at all.... Ferry was serviceable but didn't compare to what Harper gave to this team...
Then with the Clipper's Ronnie went up for a awkward/bad pass and blew out his knee. would that of happened if he stayed here ? but he was never the same player, but reinvented himself to be a roll player with a bunch of Rings.

What will be done about Sexton ?
He would look good as our 6th man. don't know if he would be interested in that. with his mindset would be perfect. come in put it up as he likes to do so much, get 20 a night.

Before he got hurt, Koby seem to be waiting to see what kinda deal he would get as RFA and match that. maybe workout a sign & trade etc only playing 11 games never got his rhythm this year.

I can't even pretend to understand NBA monies. we know Koby and his people couldn't agree. rumor was they wanted a Max deal.
but so do we ..right ?

Hate to lose him, getting good value will be hard unless there's a team in love with him. 3 Max players seems to be the limit these days Garland is one for sure. Mobley we have time with. our days of high picks are over. hip hip hooray.
These max contracts are a bargaining chip with the right player. while Koby might not be as surprised as we are surely it changes the focus of where we are now. trade deadline coming.

Sexy checks a lot of boxes and he's a hard working kid reports are.

We tried hard played well, not good enough. how does Allen only get 5 shots ?
our D not so much.

Safe to say our Window is now open ? I think so. this is mostly a 5 year thing or less. unless you have a MJ, Kobe etc.
we are more like the Pistons at best. we've seen them go on a couple of runs, like this. drafting adding a piece.

Allen has 4 more years. Garland will be a Max deal, as will Mobley but not till 2025. that makes Sexton a must sign, even if it's a Max.
we will need a contract like that if we want to add a Big piece down the road by a trade. heck it's Just Dan's money anyway.

This team now is better than the one LBJ came back to. God knows he would like to be back in the Cav's locker room Saturday night.
guessing none of you watch the Lakers... or do you ? watching the past few weeks and I watch all their games, I was asking at times.
Who are these guys ? covid has something to do with that but still. Losing gets on his nerves. yes I would trade Sexy for him. lol

Top Bottom