Cavaliers - 2021-22 Cavaliers | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2021-22 Cavaliers

Don't use both anymore much. fb just for checking on Fight cards etc
when my Fight buddy's left our forum for Twitter I went just for that but after 2016 it became toooo much.

This team is progressing very well, ahead of where anyone could have predicted, and is very enjoyable to follow. If they keep at this pace they most certainly should make the playoffs. As far as teams being concerned about facing them in the playoffs, well that seems a premature. Keep in mind NBA playoffs and NBA regular season are vastly different. There is not a whole lot of game planning game to game in an NBA season where you are facing a different team every other night or so.

Yah, well we have the horses. Coaching will loom large. I thought Bickerstaff was trash, but he has been proving me wrong. This big man lineup is sweet. And Rubio phenomenal. Garland so much better than I anticipated. As is Markannen. Everyone is playing well. Except maybe Okoro. Wouldn't mind seeing Rubio start alongside Garland ....but we need him off the bench.

Yah, well we have the horses. Coaching will loom large. I thought Bickerstaff was trash, but he has been proving me wrong. This big man lineup is sweet. And Rubio phenomenal. Garland so much better than I anticipated. As is Markannen. Everyone is playing well. Except maybe Okoro. Wouldn't mind seeing Rubio start alongside Garland ....but we need him off the bench.
Rubio to s just not a starter by name. He comes in off the bench pretty early to play a lot next to Garland.

I don't think they have the horses quite yet to make any kind of deep playoff run. But we shall see. Part of that for the horses is about experience in the playoffs

But this is definitely looking up compared to the last post LeBron rebuild

Coming off 19,19,22, wins the past 3 years, now 15 wins after 27 games and a 6th seed "How Sweet it is"
I had hoped they could get to close to .500 this season. but after doing this while playing the Toughest Schedule in the league.

WE are going for the 4th Seed. That's right a Home court 1st round. historically 48-50 wins near .600 ball. with the schedule getting a bit easier all we need to do is play better at home. not that hard of a ask. when playing .642 on the road so far. .471 @ home.
this has happened as part of our growing pains. it will change moving forward.

They have drafted well got a pretty good coach and most important think they can Win every night. that attitude is priceless.

Well the rockets were hot a week ago. They came in to the game having lost 2 of their last 3. That said it does say a lot about this Cavs team that they destroyed a bad team like a good team should. Really hope Okoro keeps putting up O like he has been for the last week or so. He does that consistently this team becomes all the more dangerous

Oh I know media and such tracks over the last 10 games (same for baseball and hockey). Those 8 wins were on top of their 1 win prior to that little 2 week hot streak, which was mostly against just as bad teams. HOU is a bad team. I don't want to diminish what the Cavs did against them. As I mentioned it was still really good to see the Cavs destroy a bad team. That shows that this Cavs team is a good team.

Top Bottom