Cavaliers - 2021-22 Cavaliers | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2021-22 Cavaliers

madmadworld

The Official TV Watcher
Awards
We now have something to watch. This will be Winning & losing with Ricky Rubio.
This could be his chance to have his best year. these guys are young and not paid big money yet. head troubled. he will get them easier shots. if they will let him lead. we could win a lot of close games we've lost since LBJ left. our shot selection should improve.
Let's cross our fingers and Hope.

Young people doing good stuff.
The boys came out start to finish playing big Time D. holding teams to under 90 points in back to back games no easy task. on the road. on the offensive end I think these guys will get better. we had too many turnovers but the D stood up. beating 3 of last years Playoff teams. did we even do that all of last season ?
Loving it

When was the last time We won (3-2) a road trip ? yes we know.

A 3 point win in Charlotte with Rubio a +23 .... how does that Happen ? when you go 1-7 for 5 points. dropping 8 dimes.
Coach B wanted that W playing a 8 man line up.
9 of the next 12 at home.
Go Cavs

They played a very good game without Okoro. All this is very encouraging and I think it points to Koby Altman's reasonably good eye for talent and grabbing a good coach in Bickerstaff.

If Dan Gilbert allows him to do his job without intervening we'll be OK. Get rid of Love and create some cap space and we got something solid into the future.

What are we ever going to do with "cap space" ?

Kevin is the only player whoever etc all those early years of LBJ we could never get a Robin.
not like anyone would want to pay Love these days. after next year we will use that money to pay our own guys.

Ricky Rubio has career-high 37 points, Cavaliers beat Knicks
Here we go Hooping

Right now we are a 6th seed. 7-4 with only 3 home games. 8 of the next 9 at home. couple of back to back in there.
very strange back to back home games vs Boston.
Allen playing at a All-Star level. yep I said it.

Excited Ric Flair GIF

After watching tonight and 17 games we need another guy. real scorer with Sexton out. we have these droughts, where we need a basket. the other teams generally play us straight up. none of our guys get double teamed. there will be sellers in a few weeks. we are headed in the right direction.

Top Bottom