2021 Browns schedule | Page 2 | Barking Hard

2021 Browns schedule

It'll be a humongous test for our team and particularly our young defense with almost all new guys from our last game.

Woods should be working on a game plan similar to how Gregg Williams did in the SB. A first half game plan and a second half game plan.

Wow.

I can not disagree with 14-3!

Less sleepless nights for me than I imagined. I really thought we would get more prime time games.
I hoped for an easier week 1 matchup. But we had to play KC sooner or later. It’s still too early for a W/L prediction but we’ll be >10 wins.
Cannot correct anymore as the time expired. But it was meant to be “It’s still too early for a W/L prediction but we’ll be >12 wins”

I stand by what I said though with the "leaked" schedule. I think 11 wins gets us in the playoffs. I think 13 wins gets us the division title.

I think we can get to 14-3. Hard to see losses to teams outside of our division besides the Chiefs, maybe AZ and GB. I'm glad we get the Bears early.

I'm just looking at the rest of the AFC, and considering which of last years playoff teams are in prove it mode. The AFC South and West (with the exception of the Chiefs) need to have improved, otherwise it could be 3 teams coming out of the North again.

Tough to tell what order our division will land. Do the Steelers and Ravens still have that staying power, or are they trending down after less than stellar playoff performances? And do we continue our rise?

All I knows is, we NEED to have a season where we score more points than we allow, as the ONLY AFC playoff team from last year to not do so (-11)

All that said, I see a 13-4 Division title.

this is how i see the schedule.

the browns have 3 games they should lose.

@GB
@BALT
@KC

5 games they should win

vs DET
vs CIN
vs LVR
vs HOU
vs CHI

9 toss up games that could go either way

@ MIN
@ LAC
vs ARZ
vs DEN
vs PIT x2
@ CIN
@ NE
vs BALT

this is how i see the schedule.

the browns have 3 games they should lose.

@GB
@BALT
@KC

5 games they should win

vs DET
vs CIN
vs LVR
vs HOU
vs CHI

9 toss up games that could go either way

@ MIN
@ LAC
vs ARZ
vs DEN
vs PIT x2
@ CIN
@ NE
vs BALT
I'd swap DEN and LVR. But otherwise pretty much how I look at this schedule in May

There's not a team on our schedule we can't beat. None.
Yeah, that's what I've been thinking. The Browns gave KC (the superbowl runner up) all they could handle last season. The D has been getting some big changes and the offense has already shown they can put up points with the best of them. Jarvis and his attitude have been rubbing off on the team in a good way. The biggest obstacle I see for CLE this season will be KC and Baltimore. If the defensive changes result in a loss for KC in week one then CLE will be the team that no one wants to play.

Top Bottom