NFL Draft - 2021 Draft Day 2 | Page 2 | Barking Hard

NFL Draft 2021 Draft Day 2

Yeah! Last year he got all the LB's together to create comradery within their unit. Remember? They all took a picture of themselves standing together wearing that really cool Brownie elf hoodie in the stadium. He put all that together for those guys. I got my T shirt version of those hoodies.
Not quite sure that makes one actual leader.

give the kid a fighting chance - he had a great rookie season and last year he was hurt.the room was hurt.
Wilson did not have a "great" rookie season. Unless the bar for "great" is looking like a player belongs having a job in the NFL. Which I realize for many years could be considered"great" for CLE draft picks

AG is a fucking genius. Ivy league FTW!!!
class of 2016 graduation GIF by Dartmouth College

The Browns gave up 89th pick in the third round along with 59th pick in the second round to get 52nd pick from the Panthers along with 113th pick. So the Browns have a pick move down effectively a round to move up nine spots to get their guy.

this is masterful

we now have 1 x 3rd and 3 x 4th rd picks

The Browns gave up 89th pick in the third round along with 59th pick in the second round to get 52nd pick from the Panthers along with 113th pick. So the Browns have a pick move down effectively a round to move up nine spots to get their guy.

this is masterful

we now have 1 x 3rd and 3 x 4th rd picks
Only moved down like 3/4 of a round, really! & f*ck if we're gonna use all 4 of those picks!! I sense another trade up.

Let's go AB, who's next?!

Top Bottom