2021 FA Thread | Page 4 | Barking Hard

2021 FA Thread

I’m not sold on Delpit or Greedy back there. But only because I haven’t seen them play yet. 5 games doesn’t count.

If the FO is sold on them then they need to go after D line and lb’ers. I don’t just like Sendejo. I love him for the reasons JD mentions. He exemplified the type of player I want on my team. He never said “I can’t” and kept grinding.

I would kick the tires on Sherman too since he’s stated he’d like to play for Cleveland. It wasn’t all that long ago nobody wanted to come.

I don’t just like Sendejo. I love him
he's a solid backup. thats all.not a starter (and never intended to be)
Delpit or Greedy back
Ive got high hopes but these guys have slight frames for this division.built for speed not durability,like a racehorse (OBJ too)
they never really even sniffed the toughest div in football and they got hurt.not a good sign TBH.
redwine? very similar,we desperately need some muscle in the secondary...and LB come to think of it.
heres some muscle at S, more quality sleepers

Damar Hamlin​

Jacoby Stevens​

Last edited:
I don’t just like Sendejo. I love him for the reasons JD mentions. He exemplified the type of player I want on my team. He never said “I can’t” and kept grinding.
Even while people were bitching he should be cut he just STFU and played to the best of his God given ability at his age. He could've blasted the FO, coaching staff and the city simply by saying he was not brought in to be a starter and the Browns put him in a bad position. But he didn't.

Smart players. Tough players. Players who just want to win. That is Sendejo. He was signed to be the veteran presence in the DB room a lot like Case Keenum was, but Sendejo was forced into a starting role due to injuries. He was a good soldier to the very end. 💪💪💪

he's a solid backup. thats all.not a starter (and never intended to be)

Ive got high hopes but these guys have slight frames for this division.built for speed not durability,like a racehorse (OBJ too)
they never really even sniffed the toughest div in football and they got hurt.not a good sign TBH.
It's the new NFL. They don't want tough guys like Jack Tatum, Joe Green and Bill Romanowski. Guys that throw a forearm shiver when they actually tackle you to the ground. They want guys who bump players an hope they fall down.

I heard a few months ago some moron made a comment to the effect of tacklers do not want to bring a guy down because,...get this, the tackler could get hurt. So if the tackler could just bump a guy to the ground it's safer for both players than actually initiating hard contact because the tackler could get hurt.

At that point I was like well I guess football is for bitches and might as well have girls on the teams. They can bump with the best of these soft ass mother fuckers. Seriously, I was pissed in the moment seeing as when I played I broke my thumb, shattered my nose and broke my neck. I broke my neck catching a pass over the middle. I never once gave it a second thought. Before or after. It was the play. I executed it to the best of my ability. Shit happens. It's so simple. I do not regret it. We all were having fun. It's just unfortunate for me is all.

It's the new NFL. They don't want tough guys like Jack Tatum, Joe Green and Bill Romanowski. Guys that throw a forearm shiver when they actually tackle you to the ground. They want guys who bump players an hope they fall down.

I heard a few months ago some moron made a comment to the effect of tacklers do not want to bring a guy down because,...get this, the tackler could get hurt. So if the tackler could just bump a guy to the ground it's safer for both players than actually initiating hard contact because the tackler could get hurt.

At that point I was like well I guess football is for bitches and might as well have girls on the teams. They can bump with the best of these soft ass mother fuckers. Seriously, I was pissed in the moment seeing as when I played I broke my thumb, shattered my nose and broke my neck. I broke my neck catching a pass over the middle. I never once gave it a second thought. Before or after. It was the play. I executed it to the best of my ability. Shit happens. It's so simple. I do not regret it. We all were having fun. It's just unfortunate for me is all.
Oh boy those were the good ole days! Head slaps that concussed players, forearm shivers that would about knock guys out, Tatum? Butkus? Taylor? And Ronnie Lott? Cuts his finger off and comes back into the game? Ah yes. When football players were men! Real men! I miss those days. Guess it’s just a matter of time now before females with men’s parts will be allowed to play a mans sport.

At the NFL level those "girls" will not be able to compete. The DNC can talk all they want, but that is a truth they can't change. Men in sports will dominate women who try to compete in that sport.

Otherwise women would be in the NBA right now, but they just fawned over some chic who actually dunked the ball a few years back. So sad. Not because it was WNBA, but because the media blew it up like some sort of proof women could compete with men in basketball.

statler and waldorf laughing GIF
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Most of these guys had some very valuable snaps last year. There are a lot of holes to fill just on this side of the ball. Berry has his big opportunity right here. This is more than just filling in around a core. It’s damn near the whole defense. Looks like next season will be on the shoulders of..........yes you guessed it. Baker “Buddy Boy” Mayfield. I am so not worried about this offense. Especially knowing OBJ is coming back with something to prove.

Defensive Line
Larry Ogunjobi
Olivier Vernon
Vincent Taylor
Porter Gustin (exclusive rights)
Linebacker
B.J. Goodson
Malcolm Smith
Elijah Lee
Defensive Backs
Kevin Johnson
Terrance Mitchell
Andrew Sendejo
Karl Joseph
Tavierre Thomas (restricted)

I'm down.preaching to the choir here J!. were browns fans! we cra cra baby!
I just hope we draft a real banger at SS.an enforcer in the midfield is what we need.
these skinny kids look malnourished.gimme a fuc%in wildman in the middle
fu%k this millennial BS. Im looking for a safety were you say "kid could play LB" DRAFT HIM!
FS are always more higher rated. usually the top 2-3 safeties are glorified CB who play midfield.
when we drafted delpit I thought ok are we pairing him with skinny redwine? they're gonna get killed out there
we keep getting sucked into the narrative of speed,cover DB's the more the better.I strongly disagree
and who was drafted right after delpit? SS banger winfield jnr who played like an all-pro and is in the mofo SB!
FU$K! well,we drafted BPA! dumbest draft move ever.Imagine what he could have done for this team.

I want a SS who is feared like J lynch. I want TE's to shit a brick when they put their helmet on.
#47 HOF

Last edited:
Welp? Brady is a testament to all us old guys who are still getting it done in our respective passions. Mine is backcountry bowhunting big game and at 57, I will do it until I cannot walk or draw my bow back. What I saw tonight is what I wanted to see the Browns do against KC. Stefanski? You need to coach the Browns to a SuperBowl so I can say that Coach of the Year award meant something ;)

Yah ...I hate to say this but I've been thinking it since we lost, and the Superbowl has only deepened my belief that this year was the best shot we ever had to win it all. KC was not nearly as good as they were last year, and with their LT out and Mahomes banged up ...we had it within our grasp. 11 wins is going to come harder for us next season even with upgrades. We could have beat Tampa Bay, NO DOUBT.

Even while people were bitching he should be cut he just STFU and played to the best of his God given ability at his age. He could've blasted the FO, coaching staff and the city simply by saying he was not brought in to be a starter and the Browns put him in a bad position. But he didn't.

Smart players. Tough players. Players who just want to win. That is Sendejo. He was signed to be the veteran presence in the DB room a lot like Case Keenum was, but Sendejo was forced into a starting role due to injuries. He was a good soldier to the very end. 💪💪💪

I've been very hard on Sendejo all year long, since I saw him not blocking for a horrible fake punt on week one.
I still question his skills for the position, even for a back-up, but I have to recognize he tried to do his best in all conditions.

Welp? Brady is a testament to all us old guys who are still getting it done in our respective passions. Mine is backcountry bowhunting big game and at 57, I will do it until I cannot walk or draw my bow back. What I saw tonight is what I wanted to see the Browns do against KC. Stefanski? You need to coach the Browns to a SuperBowl so I can say that Coach of the Year award meant something ;)

We have the same age then.
Yah ...I hate to say this but I've been thinking it since we lost, and the Superbowl has only deepened my belief that this year was the best shot we ever had to win it all. KC was not nearly as good as they were last year, and with their LT out and Mahomes banged up ...we had it within our grasp. 11 wins is going to come harder for us next season even with upgrades. We could have beat Tampa Bay, NO DOUBT.

With Mahomes out of the game for one and a half quarters we really threw away a big opportunity. But with the defense we had this season we didn't have a chance to win the SB. A QB like Brady, would have exploited all our (too many) weaknesses.
If we're back next year with a serious defense and OBJ who plays like he's got something to prove, we might well be in SBLVI.

I would add that KC went to the SB with their flawed roster that Brady exploited. We are right there with both of those SB teams. No matter what happens next year we are a SB contender.

With a new cap about to be imposed we'll see if we can add an impact player or two on defense.
Maybe a pure speed WR too. You guys know. The new NFL finesse player types.

Finesse. Finesse. Finesse.

Not sure what our cap space situation is or will be like after we re sign and extend some contracts, but IDP has it right. The windows for the SuperBowl open and shut very fast. Berry had better be on his A+++ game this offseason.....

I know our ability to sign FA's is top notch even after signing Garret and Hunt to long term deals. I'm confident AB is going to add an impact FA . Maybe two. And work on resigning Baker, Ward and Chubb. Though Ward was MIA too often.

Top Bottom