Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 10 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

A worrious loss. up and down the line-up I would take our guys. but
I guess you've heard about The Heat culture. it's real if you watched this game .. There it was. had me thinking after the game I would take their guys in a Knife fight or a close game.. how do we get some of that ? talent will get you so far but with out some attitude it's hard to win it all.

Good to see some fire 🔥 shown by the Cavs.

All it took was a shot to nads…
Not a more true statement.

The incident smacked them all a bit and anyone can see they have picked up their intensity.

At the same time Mobley has matured some and is starting to get comfortable asserting himself on the offensive end. His production is starting to become closer to Brad Daugherty's production when he played.

Let Donovan Mitchell rest up as much as possible against some of the lesser teams as well as Garland with his thumb.

Kudos to Neato!! He seems like he can be a valuable depth guy as a third or fourth PG. Good job by Altman finding him and it shows he has a good eye for NBA talent.

Kobe Altman should be kept around for a very long time. That itself will keep the Cavs reasonably competitive over the next couple of years while we pay the price of those 1st rd picks for Mitchell.

GO CAVS!!

Not a more true statement.

The incident smacked them all a bit and anyone can see they have picked up their intensity.

At the same time Mobley has matured some and is starting to get comfortable asserting himself on the offensive end. His production is starting to become closer to Brad Daugherty's production when he played.

Let Donovan Mitchell rest up as much as possible against some of the lesser teams as well as Garland with his thumb.

Kudos to Neato!! He seems like he can be a valuable depth guy as a third or fourth PG. Good job by Altman finding him and it shows he has a good eye for NBA talent.

Kobe Altman should be kept around for a very long time. That itself will keep the Cavs reasonably competitive over the next couple of years while we pay the price of those 1st rd picks for Mitchell.

GO CAVS!!
What the Cavs are doing now makes me hate LeBoob even more.. I realize him a owner DG don't get along.. But hes a sellout coward in my eyes... Typical of today's non loyal youth...

His legacy should've been in Cleveland... Not in Fucking LA
Wait a minute this is a free country(maybe) still. persons can go work where ever they chose. LBJ came back to his home area and won a Championship for us & himself. That will be his biggest accomplishment in his career. because he choose to do so on his own.
it's arguably the best 4 years in sports for a Clevelander.
imo he would've stayed longer if Kyrie hadn't lost his mind. LBJ played out the hand there was in Ctown and left. if he would've stayed we wouldn't have the team we do now.

Wait a minute this is a free country(maybe) still. persons can go work where ever they chose. LBJ came back to his home area and won a Championship for us & himself. That will be his biggest accomplishment in his career. because he choose to do so on his own.
it's arguably the best 4 years in sports for a Clevelander.
imo he would've stayed longer if Kyrie hadn't lost his mind. LBJ played out the hand there was in Ctown and left. if he would've stayed we wouldn't have the team we do now.
🖕

^^Wow.
The one hope is that LeVert somehow gets good, I guess. But like I said a couple weeks ago, he's been in the league several years and he's not likely to improve much more unless he puts in hard work like Okoro has. Okoro could be key as he continues to be a decent 3 pt threat. I still see teams leave him wide open and he takes advantage. Once in awhile defenses send somebody at him after he starts to knock a few down.

They will suffer if Okoro has to be covered on the perimeter, no doubt.

Top Bottom