Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 15 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

Found so many ways to lose. the only home team to do so yesterday.
notes

We need to have some block out drills Coach.

1st half - Starting out 1- 10 from 3. we missed 3 easy layups at least, then more in the 2nd half.

Knicks bench 93 minutes 37 points on 13-23 shooting.
our bench 50 minutes 14 points on 4- 13 shooting. Jedi @ a +1 the only + bench player the rest @ -12 average.
meanwhile KLove helpped the Heat the other night with 9 solid minutes.
Clean up FT shooting
Mobley with too many weak shoots at the basket.

With all that we took a 93-92 lead.

So the powers that be had no use for Playoff Kevin ? 😊
How foolish they look now ! after he scores 18 on 5-8, 4-7 on 3s. in 19 minutes. 8 rebounds. a +8
yep he was the difference in that win.

Coach playing LeVert 40 minutes off the bench more minutes than any other player. making Okoro's 3 minutes as a starter ________.
he dusted off Danny Green for 20 minutes. Jedi for 23. making the decision in a must win game Rubio can't be trusted.

Here we are 2 games into the playoffs and the bench is MIA. this problem will be used for our early exit. but why is it a problem ?
for a 4 seed. WTF is it being a 4 seed ? the Suns are in the same boat. but they did pick up KD lol

Funny Face Shaq GIF by NBA on TNT

Spida has some really bad playoff games over the years. this one at the worse time for us. he has just a average game we win that game. he didn't/couldn't get to the free throw line as many guys do to find rhythm. 2 points in the second half. well

They are a young team... all I can say is Garland needs to get better defensively... this team is built weird... maybe I'm just stuck on old school... But I would love to see an honest bruiser type for a change.... For me it was always a big mans game... And transition basketball..Balance is tough these days...

Top Bottom