Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 4 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

What a team Win. almost every player had a role. poor LeVert couldn't buy a bucket after getting 41 the other night. Osman had a off night too, these 2 going 1-16 will be hard to over come most nights. but they did.

Okoro just being Mr Hustle out there a + 24 in 22 minutes only scoring 2 FT's. let me know the next time you see that line, Rodman stuff there. finding his role coach must be happy. Wade stepping up with his best game of the season so far I'm guessing. Old man Love came in and Closed this one out Like the Champ he is.

Meanwhile this new guy had 38 and dropped 12 dimes. let's just open the vault and give him whatever he wants in there now.

Power rankings out on the athletic. Cavs number 4.

IMG-20221031-150202.jpg

Everybody knows we need a SF. If one of these guys currently on the roster develops the weaker parts of their game then that player will be the guy.

Okoro needs to be a better shooter cause he can play good D in his sleep. Wade needs to develop a better shot too, but seems to need to get better overall. Osman seems to have improved his outside shot, but needs to be better on D.

It's a workable situation for Bickerstaff at this time. Just not optimal.

Hard fought win. on a night the bench were not good going 5-22. 0-11 from 3. for some reason coach forgot about Okoro. there were spots I would of put him in for D instead coach used Wade and Boston went after him. and won.

We seemed a bit tired down the stretch. yet we now have 3 OT wins. starters did have to play high minutes due to the poor bench play.
Mobley had a break out game having big moments when needed. Darius was great coming back early. we will need a few games to workout the rhythm of him with the ball. some rough possessions out there.

Several times I heard Brad saying about Darius Garland on D, "He needs help! He needs help!". Boston was looking to get certain matchups for Tatum and Brown be it Wade, Garland or Cedi and take advantage.

The disappearance of Okoro was weird, but getting Garland back might've had something to do with that due to different rotations. Now we have some good data on rotations we can go to when Garland is sitting. We just got to figure out rotations when Donovan is sitting and things might look ugly at times over the next few games.

Several times I heard Brad saying about Darius Garland on D, "He needs help! He needs help!". Boston was looking to get certain matchups for Tatum and Brown be it Wade, Garland or Cedi and take advantage.
I didn't hear the local broadcast thus Brad. I was mostly talking about key moments. during the flow of the games there will be mismatches. at end of qtrs or out of TO's coaches can fix it for those times.

No Spida No Darius No problem
Hadn't heard they were not playing till game time, thought oh no what's happened now. bad way to start a road trip for sure.

It became the night of the Big Men. Allen eating Pistons all night long. Then coach unleashed Love on them pistonheads and he rained 3's from all over and Dimes Like he was young Love. Jedi brung a bag of shots with him to the motor City going a + 24.
the bench bunch went 18-31 bring the heat. mostly it's no fun playing short handed but there is these wild nights like this, when you get 30 dimes on 44 buckets. with Bigs Playing Big

After getting off to a slow start we breezed by them in the second half. finding ways to win is how it's done. 20 more FT's a few more rebounds a few less turnovers. our bench played well.

We look like a team. the Lakers are grasping at straws even the fans.

Top Bottom