Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 6 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

Coach J.B. has had to look down his bench for help with our 6th man out, add in Allen & Caris a juggling act. shooting 10-15 added 27 points. keeping it close the starters held the Pistons to 4 points the last 5+ minutes for the W.

Spida scored 8 points. he struggles we struggle. did we ever have a run ? good game by Mobley.
not like the Rap's played that well. but they are 2-0 against us now. that's about 4 games we should've pulled out now.

17-3
Good to put LBJ in the losing column!!

We have a good team. I hope JB is the right
Guy.

I like what JB has done thus far... it was interesting because a couple weeks ago during the losing streak... Everybody on Twatter wanted to run him out of town... I told people to slow down... He was still figuring out his rotation after the acquisition of Mitchell...

^^He's good for some 5 on 5 baby!
Group Orgy Sex GIF by South Park

They played some D in the 4th got the W. BB is strange in that getting a win is all that matters, but having bad habits are just that.
the guys just don't put 4 qtr's together lately. yet we are seldom at full strength. the bench with 34 is good.
We are a 3 seed

Meanwhile the western conference standings look like a misprint.

The Net's played about as well as they could. it took that to beat us by 8 points. getting down 12 in the first, 16 @ half is just to much when you are playing 2 HOF players who were both on their games. the Net's have been playing as well as anybody thought they would the past 3 years, 13-1 lately. back to back road games in March, will be telling and good experience for us.

Last edited:
Mitchell. WOW! May have been the best performance I have ever seen.

Two hot take fixes for this team.

Trade Levert. He blows. He tried so hard to throw away this game tonight.

This team is better with Mitchell on the floor and Garland off. Once Rubio gets his legs under him, start Rubio. Bring Garland off the bench especially when Mitchell is resting. Hello NBA finals.

Last edited:
Top Bottom