Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 9 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

^^^ 😬
groin GIF

I've noticed Okoro has picked up his game on the offensive side. If he keeps working at it and becomes a bit more reliable we've got another piece worth keeping around. However, Fedor says he "..poured in 11 points". 😁 😁 😁 Whoa! Slow down there.
A great article about Okoro's rising impact on the offensive side of the ball, btw.

Last edited:
If Okoro can just be reliable from the corner 3 11 or 12 a night would be huge. He could then be the 3 and D wing. I think that optimism is what has excitement over his recent play.

Have to keep remembering how young the core players are on this team.

Right. I didn't realize he was 21 years old. If he keeps working at it, he'll get there eventually I got to believe. And at that point he can be our starter at SF and if Mobley has turned the corner too, we're off to a deep playoff run.

Right. I didn't realize he was 21 years old. If he keeps working at it, he'll get there eventually I got to believe. And at that point he can be our starter at SF and if Mobley has turned the corner too, we're off to a deep playoff run.
I think we all also forget that Garland is also only 22 and Allen is only 24.

Beware my friend.

Every pro team in Cleveland has recently used the youth movement as an excuse for losing. It gets old real fast.
In this case they are not "losing". More they are still learning. I know in our microwave society we expect instant championships. For this core the window is still development and opening.

Yeah. I've heard that before too.

They are finding ways to lose games they should not. I hope it truly is because they are young and not because they are flawed.

Always liked Okoro. His defense is exactly what this team needs. His offense is getting going. Last season he was on an offensive tear in the beginning until he got hurt and didnt seem to come back the same.

Will be interesting to see who we land before the trade deadline, if anyone. I think LeVert is all but gone. I am hoping Love isn't gone, he has been playing like shit but he has an injured thumb. Sadly, I think he may be included in any trade we make because his contract will make it work.

Not much positive to say when we go 4-6 in the last 10 games.

This loss to the Knicks is hard to take. the worse game of the season by our bench.(didn't look that up) but how else are those guys -20 something in a 2 point game ? Rubio -26 in 13 minutes. Love -20 in 12. LeVert -19 in 21.
while all the starters were positive save Mosley who was even.

Love needs to take a seat till he can shoot again. 18- 59 .305 in the last 10 games.

Enough of this crap Go Cavs

Top Bottom