NFL Draft - 2022 NFL DRAFT-yes Its far too soon.post your mock drafts. | Page 3 | Barking Hard

NFL Draft 2022 NFL DRAFT-yes Its far too soon.post your mock drafts.

DO NOT DONATE AT BH.I did and this is what I get.fair moderation? LMFAO!
I haven't got a donation in years. When was this exactly? Steal money from moms purse and send it into cyber space somewhere? Yes, you are a cunt, and likely a meth addict to boot. You already sold moms tube tv, her VHS, and now you've moved on to food from the pantry. Yet you are still donating to BH? You must really love this place. I literally moderated a pro trump post immediately, sent nickers a PM, and you are still whining. Pay me bitch. Until you do, and do it well, you don't get to tell me how to run anything. Even then I'll tell you to go fist your boyfriend, truth be told. You aren't entitled to anything here, you mental midget.

Last edited:

Daniel Jeremiah has us taking edge rusher Travon Walker out of Georgia.

We've spent so much time looking at WR and QB, but DE should be in the conversation if we can't resign Clowney. Getting to the quarterback is vital in the NFL, and at times it feels like our pass rush is just Garrett. He can't be the only guy making plays, especially when he's being doubled as much as he is.

So it makes sense from the perspective of positional importance and need.

Interesting notes in the mock:

- We pick Walker, who is more of a high-upside prospect, over George Karlaftis out of Purdue who is usually mocked higher.
- Treylon Burks is the first WR off the board. I expect this to become more frequent. Dude is a beast. The second receiver off the board is Drake London at 16.
- Pickett and Corral off the board to Denver and Washington, respectively.

Like I said he has an eye for talent.

Kizer was a second round pick by Sashi.

Baker is Dorsey's first pick of that draft and he passed on Josh Allen to take him and Ward. All this doesn't matter though. Every GM has their bums that they choose from time to time.
Sashi picked whoever The Laptop told him to. Just like Berry and Stefcuckski.

*Baker is Truckstop Jimmy's first pick of that draft, overstepping his GM who wanted Josh Allen.

*Baker is Truckstop Jimmy's first pick of that draft, overstepping his GM who wanted Josh Allen.

I'm not sure this is true. It was widely reported that Mayfield was Dorsey's guy, and Dorsey was locked in on him from day one.

I was having a look the other day at a story of the Myles Garrett selection - why it wasn't Mahomes, Trubisky or Watson. And this line caught my eye:

As fate would have it, the Browns went 0-16 in 2017 and had a clear shot at the best quarterback in the draft, which then-Browns GM John Dorsey determined even before he was hired was Mayfield.

MKC also had this one from 2019, which quotes Dorsey on how much he loved Mayfield at the Senior Bowl (Which I remember just being he and Josh Allen kicking everyone ass, they were stellar):

“I knew in my heart of hearts what he was back in the month of October, November, but I think you keep that to yourself and you listen to everybody,'' Dorsey said. "You don’t want to influence the room and you want the room to have Baker earn their respect and I think he did that for everybody in the organization.’’

It's hard to say what is and isn't true regarding the inner workings of an NFL team, and there is plenty of contradiction in reporting. But I would have thought Mayfield being Dorsey's guy was one of the more recognised. Dorsey was never shy about his affinity for Mayfield.

With that said, there is more and more of this popping up. The idea Mayfield wasn't a legitimate selection, he's nobody's guy - especially that Jimmy is the only one who wants him and now the only one who wanted him in the first place.

If I had to guess why, I'd say it's because there is nothing more lucrative in NFL media than a quarterback draft. From a sports media perspective, Johnny Manziel is the best thing to have ever happened to this organisation. Moving on from Mayfield and the will-they-won't-they questions surrounding potential trades and the draft is a dream come true for sports reporters. I really think the reporters on our team's beat are desperate to create a controversy and get a young quarterback in here, a quarterback controversy and the eventual week-to-week pressures to eventually see what the rookie has.

It's hard to keep eyes on a sport during the offseason. It's very easy to keep eyes on a looming quarterback draft.

I'm not sure this is true. It was widely reported that Mayfield was Dorsey's guy, and Dorsey was locked in on him from day one.

I was having a look the other day at a story of the Myles Garrett selection - why it wasn't Mahomes, Trubisky or Watson. And this line caught my eye:

As fate would have it, the Browns went 0-16 in 2017 and had a clear shot at the best quarterback in the draft, which then-Browns GM John Dorsey determined even before he was hired was Mayfield.

MKC also had this one from 2019, which quotes Dorsey on how much he loved Mayfield at the Senior Bowl (Which I remember just being he and Josh Allen kicking everyone ass, they were stellar):

“I knew in my heart of hearts what he was back in the month of October, November, but I think you keep that to yourself and you listen to everybody,'' Dorsey said. "You don’t want to influence the room and you want the room to have Baker earn their respect and I think he did that for everybody in the organization.’’

It's hard to say what is and isn't true regarding the inner workings of an NFL team, and there is plenty of contradiction in reporting. But I would have thought Mayfield being Dorsey's guy was one of the more recognised. Dorsey was never shy about his affinity for Mayfield.

With that said, there is more and more of this popping up. The idea Mayfield wasn't a legitimate selection, he's nobody's guy - especially that Jimmy is the only one who wants him and now the only one who wanted him in the first place.

If I had to guess why, I'd say it's because there is nothing more lucrative in NFL media than a quarterback draft. From a sports media perspective, Johnny Manziel is the best thing to have ever happened to this organisation. Moving on from Mayfield and the will-they-won't-they questions surrounding potential trades and the draft is a dream come true for sports reporters. I really think the reporters on our team's beat are desperate to create a controversy and get a young quarterback in here, a quarterback controversy and the eventual week-to-week pressures to eventually see what the rookie has.

It's hard to keep eyes on a sport during the offseason. It's very easy to keep eyes on a looming quarterback draft.
It was also reported on the paysite pre-draft that Dorsey was locked in on Allen, that he fit the Mahommes mold that Dorsey was a fan of and that he would be the pick. Considering we had the #1 pick there was no reason for putting misinformation out there on the 1st overall pick.

Instead, we took Mayfield. Who was being called Johnny Football 2.0 and fit Truckstop Jimmy to a tee. Arrogant kid from a good ole boy Southern College that could move merchandise which as we all know is Jimmy's main goal as an owner.

The narrative has returned because of the reports now that Sashi 2.0 wants Mayfield gone, we can all figure out why and what his angle is, and Truckstop Jimmy is "forcing" them to keep BM. That certainly sounds like a confirmation of Mayfield being Jimmy's boy.

In the end it is what it is. Dorsey clashed and conducted himself like a man and Jimmy wants a corporate styles bootlicker who will go along with his master plan of The Laptop running the show in the hopes that this masterplan of constantly churning the roster and drafting players on the cheap will do well enough to keep people buying tickets and product.

The only reason we keep having this conversation is because people keep trying(and failing) to discredit Dorsey to deflect away from The Laptop and his 2 yes men's failures.

Jermaine Johnson II has been popping up in some mocks lately. With Jadeveon Clowney hitting free agency and openly saying he wants top dollar, he might be moving on. And while receiver is our biggest need, this is an overall strong class and doesn't necessarily need to be addressed at 13.

Johnson had a breakout season a Seminole, racking up 70 tackles, 11.5 sacks and 17.5 tackles for a loss. He was impressive. High motor, ticks every box on size and strength, has incredible athleticism for his size, has shown scheme versatility and has showed a surprising polish in his game with a range pass rushing moves which he knows how, and when, to use.

The downside is he's not had the greatest start to his college career. He wasn't well recruited out of high school, deemed academically ineligible with a 1.9 GPA and had to take the Juco route. He played phenomenal at Juco, which ya'll can watch on Last Chance U, pumped his GPA, and got a bunch of offers - including Georgia. He got playing time here and there for the Bulldogs, and flashed when he got the chance, but COVID-19 put a halt to everything. Worried he wouldn't get much playing time on what we now know was a loaded, national championship roster - he made the decision to transfer to Florida State where he would get to play. And we see the numbers he put up.

So, he entered the draft, and the first test was the Senior Bowl - and it couldn't have gone better. He was unanimously considered the winner of the event. The footage is INSANE. He was unblockable at the Senior Bowl practices. He just annihilated everyone who lined up opposite him. Check out some of the footage - the guy is a problem.

While I'll be the first to drool over the receivers, it's also a fantastic draft for pass rushers. And taking a guy to pair up with Myles Garrett could be a great move to solidify the defence long-term. Disrupting quarterbacks is a game changer. And the loss of Clowney would free up room elsewhere. The money saved could be redirected to adding a receiver in free agency, and we could also see a double dip at the position.

If we don't go receiver at 13, I think we'll probably add a pass rusher.

Top Bottom