Browns - AB trades for Za'Darius Smith | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Browns AB trades for Za'Darius Smith

Look at the % chance a 5th, 6th, or 7th is still on the team after just 2 seasons.

Browns got the player, and 5th vs 6th vs 7th rounder doesn’t really matter.

Love how Vikings fans saying “we got two fifths”. Yeah, ya did, but we got two Saturday picks back.
And the difference, in % chance of success, is pretty negligible in the late rounds.

Give me a probowler and Saturday pick swaps any day.

IMG_4314.jpeg

I think 3m is cap hit, he gets the big $ still, and we assign it over four void years.

••••

Found this guesstimate (as it’s not yet truly known):

The lowest Smith’s base salary can be is $1,165,000 per CBA

So the get a cap number of $3,032,000

A signing bonus of $9,335,000 & 4 void years is possible for that

That's fair after the last 20 years. The hype-offseasons are kind of done for me. I get pretty excited when AB is trading and dealing, that I'll admit, but as far as true super bowl hopes, or deep playoff hopes, I'll wait and see what happens this fall.

Especially with Lamar and Joe in our division. Saw yesterday we're ranked as the toughest division, mainly because of QB talent.

Which reminds me, now lucky Tom Brady was to start every year with 6 wins vs the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets ... who are now good, but they weren't back when he was a Patriot.

weigh in ufc 209 GIF

The number

IMG_4535.jpeg

2023 POSITION ROOM​

So after the Smith trade, we have a pretty good idea of what the room will look like:

• Garrett
• Smith
• Okoronkwo
• Wright
• McGuire

Trades in the NFL involve teams exchanging players or draft picks to bolster their rosters or address specific needs. The success and impact of a trade can depend on various factors, including the players involved, their performance, contract situations, and the strategic goals of the teams.

Without further information, it is challenging to provide a specific answer regarding the outcome or assessment of the AB and Za'Darius Smith trade mentioned in the thread.

Trades in the NFL involve teams exchanging players or draft picks to bolster their rosters or address specific needs. The success and impact of a trade can depend on various factors, including the players involved, their performance, contract situations, and the strategic goals of the teams.

Without further information, it is challenging to provide a specific answer regarding the outcome or assessment of the AB and Za'Darius Smith trade mentioned in the thread.
Your response does not compute. Danger! Danger! Danger!

It's a Raven AI trying to deliver payback after what we did to their site last year.

Nice try though.
danger GIF

Za’Darius Smith is an American football defensive end for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at East Mississippi Community College before transferring to Kentucky. He was selected by the Baltimore Ravens in the fourth round of the 2015 NFL Draft12.

Regards

Top Bottom