AB's focus last year was O-line, this year it's ... | Page 4 | Barking Hard

AB's focus last year was O-line, this year it's ...

Also our LB corps is really weak, so put the best 11 guys out there even if it means Kevin Johnson or MJ Stewart plays Will.

Mack Wilson had a PFF grade of 36. That's horrible. To even try to put that in context somehow still means he was not productive at all and BJ Goodson was a bit better than that.

Also our LB corps is really weak, so put the best 11 guys out there even if it means Kevin Johnson or MJ Stewart plays Will.

Mack Wilson had a PFF grade of 36. That's horrible. To even try to put that in context somehow still means he was not productive at all and BJ Goodson was a bit better than that.

I think Mack Wilson had a forgettable season. I still think he has the ability to bounce back. But we cannot count on him 100%.

He was hurt early so I think he's a good candidate for a comeback type of season maybe, but he's got a lot of work to do cause he could get cut just as easy if he doesn't play well from the start and if we draft a LB high and we add one in FA. Those two things should be a slap in his face to get good now if they happen. Well, his face and every LB currently on the roster.

c'mon J post a mock for us,this off season is boring AF.
everytime a mock has barmore falling to 26 I just turn it off.its not going to happen.
billings,greedy and delpits state of health really is our D offseason this year.If they are all ready and motivated?
we could see a trade up for barmore,paye or rousseau. (trade next years picks, the 2022 draft is gonna suck)
I dont like these short stumpy "power" DE's like paye .that shit works in great college but you cant bumrush NFL tackles like that
"but he's listed at 6-4" yeah but they gotta be long AND strong. one or the other will mean a bust in the NFL
plenty of stumpy DE's in this draft.busts a plenty IMO.thats why for me its rousseau,rashad weaver or phillips
tall long players with upside+. "is that the only reason?" what teams lead the NCAA in sacks and TFL per game in 2020?
miami and pitt

Last edited:
I don't think scouts use team stats as an indicator for individual players.

And what we don't see are the interviews when teams have these guys look at plays and coaches ask them questions like, what was your responsibility here and why didn't (or did) you make the play. Smart players that don't try to BS their way around their responsibility are the players that account for themselves when they screw up. Not players that blame team mates or coaches for their own mistakes. Players who do reasonably well on the Wonderlic test too. Smart individuals in life and not just football.

I wouldn't mind the Daviyon Nixon DT out of Iowa btw.

I don't really do mock drafts. My guess is as good as anybody else' guess especially since we haven't started FA yet. Also picking at 26 is a crap shoot as to what players will be on the board when we pick. Factor in trades and hell anyone getting the top 10 picks right is pretty damn lucky.

I don't think scouts use team stats as an indicator for individual players.
team stats are just individual stats added together,so yes.of course its inclusive and useful
you dont want to know what D stand out in the NCAA? how can that not be relevant?
scouts have been caught going through trash for player information.

That and/or a Center cause Nick Harris got his ass handed to him after his first game. They just bull rushed the little guy. I'm thinking we roll with Hubbard as the backup T for another year if he's healthy. We also have Forbes, Gossett, Drake Dorbeck and Fabiano who is currently listed as a Center as is Javon Patterson. I noticed Pridgeon is not on the roster, but is listed on our roster on NFL.com. :unsure:

Top Bottom