AFC North is there for the taking | Page 2 | Barking Hard

AFC North is there for the taking

First time I liked this guys video. He seemed normal this round. Not screaming into the camera as an emotional mess.

However, you cannot say in control of your own destiny after detailing a scenario of other teams/games outcomes.

Yep, the AFCN was there for the taking. Burrow and Taylor stepped up and took it. Mayfield and Stefcuckski stood there with drool dripping down their chins per usual as they watched the Packers beat them.

yep looks like Cinci wins
just glad not Pittsburgh
Ravens can still make playoffs but need help. host LARams, host Pigsburgh.
Colts and Dolphins have really made themselves relevant

Yep, the AFCN was there for the taking. Burrow and Taylor stepped up and took it. Mayfield and Stefcuckski stood there with drool dripping down their chins per usual as they watched the Packers beat them.

you goofs dont realize the browns control their own destiny for the most part the browns win out and the bengals lose to the cheifs they win the division.

Oops, I think you missed part of the post you quoted.
No I don’t think I did. Either you control your own destiny or you don’t. There is no in between or “for the most part”. Just like your sexual orientation. Either you are a man or you are a woman. Same thing. there is no in between. Only self confusion when you make statements that are contrary to the truth.

No I don’t think I did. Either you control your own destiny or you don’t. There is no in between or “for the most part”. Just like your sexual orientation. Either you are a man or you are a woman. Same thing. there is no in between. Only self confusion when you make statements that are contrary to the truth.

lol well its no like they are acting for a miracle. All they need is KC to win and they are the favorite and would be a huge upset if they lost, and the ravens to lose one against either the Rams or Steelers. both that the odds greatly favor both of those things happening than not.

i know you are just a sad cum dumpster for some dude but you could cheer up a bit.

Top Bottom