Browns - Amari Cooper - Here we go again | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Browns Amari Cooper - Here we go again

= A true Steeler fan's thoughts.
Mitch is an Ohio boy, and he is a good kid. There are a plethora of news stories talking about the interesting possibilities Mitch Trubisky brings to Pittsburgh. CBS, ESPN, NFL News, and many others, so what you are saying is all those authors are Steeler fans?

Your thinking is that of an imbecile. The Browns face the Steelers 2x every year. I can promise you every Browns coach, scout and executive finds the Steelers addition of Trubisky to be more than interesting. Being a Browns fan doesn't require that one adopt the moronic positiong that, "Everything we do is really, really good, but everything the Steelers do is really, really bad.

The NFL has 31 teams in addition to the one we root for. If you don't find the wheeling and dealing of the rest of the league of interest, by all means get in your fellatio mobile, drive to Berea and try to get players to visit you inside the trailer.

I want the Browns to win a championship in my lifetime. ShittingMyPantskis in glee over the Browns now having a really fucked up QB situation is not a cool aid I care to drink. But hey, you go right ahead, you can drink my portion while you are at it.

A couple weeks ago people here were ShittingTheirPantskis over the Steelers really being fucked at QB. I pointed to reality in that replacing the Ben who just retired is an easy fix, and that it is dumb to think that automatically the Steelers are fucked. As all the sports world is reporting, the Steelers are in pretty good shape right now.

Meanwhile, newly signed Amari Cooper is scratching his nutsack wondering wtf he got into and who TF is going to throw to him.

If I were a FO would I want to play in Cleveland? Fuck no. I would be telling my Agent to tell Berry and DePudpuller to get fucked, just like FA's we're doing when it was DePudpuller and Sashi Clown mastering the art of 0-16. Yet again the Moneyball Cucks are left drooling down their chins trying to play Chinese Checkers in a 4D Chess Match.

The Mayfield thing, hey like I said, I wanted a competent NFL person making the Mayfield decision because these guys are idiots, the head coach is a fucking joke and that I felt they were incapable of judging a QB well enough to make that choice.

Well as we just seen, they tried to trade away 3 years worth of draft capital for an entitled racist baby who quit his team because they wouldn't treat him like LeBron and who was also caught sexually assaulting 22 women. This same sack of shit went 4-12 and is incapable of carrying a football team because he epitomizes the word mediocre. Poor judgment by the FO.

This FO also, thinking they had the Rapist locked up and ready to go in a trade put out a demeaning and dehumanizing statement to ESPN degrading Mayfield? He is fully in the right for asking for a trade and wanting out of this pile of shit.

And I was spot on, this moron Front Office couldn't find their heads from their assholes and fucked up the entire QB situation just as predicted. If I were an NFL team or QB I would refuse to go to Cleveland. In fact the next guy should pull an "adult" move like Watson and demand Haslam fire the entire F.O. or he isn't going to play in Cleveland.

Oh no Ghoolie, you're wrong. These guys are clearly geniuses. They secretly have some fucking shitty ass backup like Jordan Love in mind and this was a super secret analytical move to create a bidding war for a serial rapist to throw everyone off the scent so they could trade a 1st round pick for a QB that fucking blew in the weakest conference in College football and sucks so bad in the NFL the Packers begged Rodgers to stay and threw the ATM machine open for him. Outsmarting everyone, those Tennessee Haslams.
John, over the years we have certainly crossed swords but oddly on management and players we have shared common ground.

For all my jabs at Kosar, the guy bled Browns blood. Clay Matthews, Joe D, Alzado V 2.0. We got let down but both ushered in Couch with the save verve. Whatever Mayfield's QB potential is, he loved the Browns, is non-problematic, and is yet to totally be assessed. He has upside, more so than all the FA jackoffs in the shit pot.

Why anyone would even have a meeting with a rapist who would cost THREE 1st round picks has to be the stupidest fucking thing since Phipps for Warfield.

What I find most incredulous is that there are people who think there is nothing wrong with what has been done to our team QB wise.

This bullshit about being flexible until a franchise QB becomes available translates to me, this way...........

"We might look like dumbfucks, but don't judge how fucked up the team is right now, because we are preparing for some really lucky, out of the blue shit to happen that will make it look like we know what we are doing.

This is fucked up.

John, over the years we have certainly crossed swords

Happy Oh Yeah GIF

Mitch is an Ohio boy, and he is a good kid. There are a plethora of news stories talking about the interesting possibilities Mitch Trubisky brings to Pittsburgh. CBS, ESPN, NFL News, and many others, so what you are saying is all those authors are Steeler fans?

Your thinking is that of an imbecile. The Browns face the Steelers 2x every year. I can promise you every Browns coach, scout and executive finds the Steelers addition of Trubisky to be more than interesting. Being a Browns fan doesn't require that one adopt the moronic positiong that, "Everything we do is really, really good, but everything the Steelers do is really, really bad.

The NFL has 31 teams in addition to the one we root for. If you don't find the wheeling and dealing of the rest of the league of interest, by all means get in your fellatio mobile, drive to Berea and try to get players to visit you inside the trailer.

I want the Browns to win a championship in my lifetime. ShittingMyPantskis in glee over the Browns now having a really fucked up QB situation is not a cool aid I care to drink. But hey, you go right ahead, you can drink my portion while you are at it.

A couple weeks ago people here were ShittingTheirPantskis over the Steelers really being fucked at QB. I pointed to reality in that replacing the Ben who just retired is an easy fix, and that it is dumb to think that automatically the Steelers are fucked. As all the sports world is reporting, the Steelers are in pretty good shape right now.

Meanwhile, newly signed Amari Cooper is scratching his nutsack wondering wtf he got into and who TF is going to throw to him.

Mitch Trubisky is a medicore NFL QB...at best. Fact.

Amari Cooper has been an elite NFL WR throughout his career. Fact.

Neither of the teams involved in the trades or singing of these two players changes those facts.

<Mitch Trubisky is a medicore NFL QB...at best. Fact.>
The Steelers have owned the Browns for the past 40 years - Fact

The Steelers have a far better track record than the Browns for developing players - Fact

Amari Cooper is no better than Jarvis Landry. There was no reason for this move. - Fact

I never made a comment one way or another about how good Mitch Trubisky is. However, he IS better than Baker Mayfield considering he has played for a crappy team while Mayfield has played for a team that you yourself, not long ago were chiming in had the talent to go to the show. Mayfield delivered 8 - 9.

Hating the Steelers and being a Browns fan is not an excuse for existing in a personal reality. People here were jumping up and down, shitting their pants talking about how the Steelers are fucked with Ben leaving. Every year it is the same with people like you.

*We are great, this is going to be our year, the Steelers suck*

And then every year, the same exact fucking thing happens. None of the shit the pundits report will happen comes to be. The "GREAT" FO signings turn out to be shit and those players soon go elsewhere, and the Steelers sweep the Browns.

So, here is our "great" Browns and the "great" Dingle-Berry - After being a high probability playoff team, the most important position on the field is a big question mark. - Fact.
Amari Cooper has been an elite NFL WR throughout his career. Fact.
Again, Landry is better. 5 pro bowls versus 4. Landry played on a shit team with a shit QB. Cooper has the advantage of a good QB and other receivers to keep double coverage off him. The Browns right now, do not have a #1 WR and they don't have a starting QB. - Fact

Neither of the teams involved in the trades or singing of these two players changes those facts.
There is a reason people like you are always on the wrong side of their predictions and beliefs in life. You are immature and driven by emotion, and not reason. No matter what reality may be, you can only see life through jaded orange colored glasses.

For a thinking man, the odds are very good that Mitch Trubisky is going to thrive in Pittsburgh. No, that isn't what Browns fans want to hear, but FACTS, as you state, albeit incorrectly are facts. In 2021 Ben Roethlisberger played like shit. He was a slow, dull, dimwitted version of his prime self. And with that, he swept the Browns and took his team to the playoffs.

Sickening to browns fans? Yep. But here is the slice of reality.

If as you say Mitch is mediocre, even that is an improvement over the retired Ben. So, even if you are correct, the Steelers will be improved over 2021. However, I personally believe that given the Steelers superior player development organization, with offensive weapons and an experienced team around him, he will do a lot better than he did in Chicago.

Isn't it funny that Browns fans will make excuses for Mayfield laying a big shit turd in 2021, and maintain that 2022 is REALLY going to be different, but no other team or player is capable of the same re-emergence?

I called the Browns for 6 - 11 in 2022. Some here said there is no way the Browns will regress. Well, behold bro, because the team is coming unglued right before your very eyes.

I want the Browns to beat the Steelers, however, rooting for and believing in bullshit is not going to make that happen. Amari Cooper is a big non story

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Spoken like a true Steelers fan.

You truly follow that team then gloat over here in the Brown's forum. Over Trubisky no less!

Steeler fan.

Steeler Fan.jpg

I admit a part of me wished Trubisky landed here just to see what he could do with our roster.

What I find odd is the vigor Ragnar and Minny are approaching this debacle with. Mayfield off this team is a welcome turn of events. Both believe ownership and front office are trash, and this is the type of stuff that will get people run out of town. Sadly I think the hillbillies that hijacked our team want to pass it on down the family tree, but we can hope.

What has happened is a great thing. We got rid of the albatross holding this team back. Now we hope to luck into a QB that can catch fire behind a dominant line, paired with a dominant running game and decent receivers.

If it fails, at least it will fail spectacularly and we can begin this reset more expediently. There's a small chance we can make it to a franchise QB that's over 6ft tall before I die.

As good as Cooper is, i don't feel he is a true number 1. Bring Julio in, and now you've got something. Why do you think Juice is gone? Its because we don't need 2 # 2's 😏

Last edited:
Amari Cooper stats to consider:

2021 WR's vs Man Coverage:
- 2.7 yards per route run (3rd in NFL)
- 22.2% break tackle rate (3rd)
- 117.3 passer rate when targeted (2nd)

Throws outside the numbers:
- 0.5 EPA per target (6th)
- 12.2 yards per route run (7th)
- 43.8 completion percentage (5th)
****Since 2019, +10.9 CPOE outside the numbers - #1 in the NFL

2021 Browns WR's in the Redzone with Baker Mayfield at QB:
- 4 total TD's (31st in the NFL)
- 76.9% of catchable passes caught (30th in the NFL).

Cooper in the Redzone:
- 5 total TD's (11th)
- 92.9% of catchable passes caught (7th)

Top Bottom