And the WS MVP is..... | Barking Hard

And the WS MVP is.....

I just learned the Yankees pay their infield more than 16 teams pay their entire roster. I hate baseball.

The DH inherently grants the advantage to the AL in the Series. From pitchers, you're likely going to get a nearly equal amount of production (inherent NL edge, but they're still pitchers), but from DHs, there is a huge disparity, as it is ridiculous to pay someone to be on your roster just to play 3/4 games that are by no means guaranteed.

Make the system homogeneous; either institute it in the NL or abolish it entirely.

Like I said, MLB has 1 offseason to prove it isn't a joke. The onus probandi is on them.

Get rid of the DH. Baseball is much more exciting when you have the strategy of your pitchers at the plate in the mix. When to pull him from the mound, etc. Cripes. What are there 160 games? That'd make at least half of them watchable (on TV - going to the ball park is still pretty awesome, imo).

And this is the exact reason I haven't watched an entire baseball game since Sosa and McGuire we're going toe to toe for HR records.

Roids? I could care less, it was fun to watch, and during that summer nobody gave a damn about the final score, it was all about how many got jacked over the fence....

Yeah! No salary cap! Awesome!

Say hello to irrelevance, baseball. It's been a long time coming, and when it comes, I can only hope that hockey rubs it in your face.

Top Bottom