And with the 26th pick in the 2021 NFL draft ... | Page 21 | Barking Hard

And with the 26th pick in the 2021 NFL draft ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope no one in Berea is dividing the players in Dorsey picks and Berry picks because, A) it would not be very analytical... :) and B) it would be very stupid.
I also think Mack Wilson and Sheldrick Redwine are not very likely to be around in week one. I would think twice before cutting Taki2 though.
But...what about OBJ? Nobody is talking about him any longer...
If there’s division within the organization, I assure you it’s gone woke. If anyone dissents, they will be terminated.

Wow.

Dude: you are the dumbest, most miserable piece of racist shit trash. I'm going to go ahead and speak for the silent majority and say that nobody here appreciates you. In fact, this place is made significantly worse by your presence. You should be banned for life, if just for how fucking miserable you are. You add nothing positive to the conversations here.

It really sucks we lost Shep and gained you. And I know that 95% of people here agree wholeheartedly but will be too polite or timid to say so.

Carry on. . .
Oh geeze. Shemp? Honestly? Really? Seriously? I guess

he doesnt bother you? because you're a bigger wanker than he is! LOL

are you that clueless you think this is a knock on berry? LMFAO you are a hands down slam dunk moron.100.

ok - given over half the cleveland browns players are AA I think you can f&ck off.the browns dont need you.nor do we.
is this why you guys hate berry so much? I know this site is full of right wing extremists with radically right views
but I defend them in saying that doesn't mean they are racists too...or does it?
If you both really believe what you say? you should boycott the browns and the NFL entirely.starting with this website.
you only post here to attack and talk your crazy politics anyway so why not just fu&k off?
No he doesn’t bother me. Does he bother you? Not fawning over Berry or not sucking his schlong like some of you, does not make one a racist. It simply means some don’t agree or like his moves. Period. You are race baiting. Classic woke/BLM tactic.

No he doesn’t bother me. Does he bother you? Not fawning over Berry or not sucking his schlong like some of you, does not make one a racist. It simply means some don’t agree or like his moves. Period. You are race baiting. Classic woke/BLM tactic.
Just hand him a can of this!...

Woke II.png

The clueless ivy league hacks embarassed themselves yet again. Orlovsky is right though, this F.O. is a major fucking problem... For the Browns. There is a huge problem when your moron GM passes on signing a HOF caliber DE in JJ Watt by hanging a "Whites need not apply sign" on the door before hooking a brotha up by overpaying a trash ass motherfucker like Clowney, followedup by aasting a 1st round pick on a 4th round constantly hurt project cornerback.

That's not even bringing up wasting last years 1st on an unathletic fatass and refusing to address the biggest glaring hole on the roster until the second round of this year.

I really don't understand this line of thinking and loser mentality.

Factually, JJ Watt passed on Cleveland, not the other way around. Berry and the Browns made an offer to Watt...but JJ Watt did not want live in Cleveland or play for the Browns. Again, those are facts.

CB was the largest glaring need on the team and AB addressed that issue on day 1. Woods said he prefers to use 3 CB's and we had 1 proven CB on the roster prior to the draft making it the highest priority and biggest need. Newsome wasn't a 4th round talent. Nobody with a functioning brain and an semblance of a football I.Q. believes that. And yes, I having worked in the business, I know quite a few football evaluators. Hell, I was paid to evaluate in the past.

And JOK is a 1st Rd talent. Doesn't matter what round or how we got him. We got him.

Calling Wills an 'unathletic fat ass' just proves there is no real football I.Q. here. Just a shit tier poster who wants to bitch and complain. Basically the Tony Grossi of the board and really somebody who should be told to take a hike for the betterment of the place. I don't post much anymore...but reading through this nonsense definitely makes me remember why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom