And with the 26th pick in the 2021 NFL draft ... | Page 20 | Barking Hard

And with the 26th pick in the 2021 NFL draft ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nixon is great value here - then we back it up with another pick close behind (DE?)
being that clowney is regularly injured,takk is on a 1 year, why is DE suddenly not a need?
trey smith,carter,weaver,hamsah,nixon,johnson,wade,shelvin,moses,deonte brown,hayes
this is unbelievable. these 4th rd picks are the meat in our draft sammich

26: R1 P26 CB Greg Newsome II - Northwestern
52: R2 P20 LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah - Notre Dame
91: R3 P27 WR Anthony Schwartz - Auburn
110: R4 P5 EDGE Rashad Weaver - Pittsburgh
113: R4 P8 DL Daviyon Nixon - Iowa
132: R4 P27 RB Chuba Hubbard - Oklahoma State
169: R5 P25 SS Damar Hamilin - Pittsburgh
211: R6 P27 CB Darren Hall - San Diego State
257: R7 P29 OG Drake Jackson - Kentucky

Last edited:
I'm all for any help on the DLine and Weaver would be a great developmental DE to add to that room as well as Nixon and/or Tufele. :cool:

I was just coming back here to see if anyone was still busting the balls of the Browns front office. Turns out those of you that insisted they take JOK in the first round were just interested in spending a 1st round pick on a 2nd round talent. Turns out they actually do know what they're doing. I for one am loving this draft so far. They are systematically plugging specific holes on the team. I'm not sure I've watched a draft in the last 20 years that was so well executed so far. And we've got a few more picks left.

pittsburg was 2nd in total sacks per game behind miami
weaver was injured through 2019 but had 6.5 in 2018 and 7.5 in 2020 (sacks)
it wasnt jones that made this line so good.it was weaver who got constantly doubled all year
(gifting jones 9.5 sacks) I dont understand why he has fallen so far. the guy is $
I have him as a 2nd rd talent.he is simms #4 DE from film alone
hes not a developmental player - he'd be an NFL starter IMO

Chris Simms don't know shit about fuck first off.

What was Weaver's best game? Who did he go against? What top notch OLineman did he go against and beat consistently? What do you think is Weaver's best attribute and what is his worst?

Uhhh yeah! Good Trouble, eh? :ROFLMAO: The guy on the right kind of looks like Depo. :cool:

The clueless ivy league hacks embarassed themselves yet again. Orlovsky is right though, this F.O. is a major fucking problem... For the Browns. There is a huge problem when your moron GM passes on signing a HOF caliber DE in JJ Watt by hanging a "Whites need not apply sign" on the door before hooking a brotha up by overpaying a trash ass motherfucker like Clowney, followedup by aasting a 1st round pick on a 4th round constantly hurt project cornerback.

That's not even bringing up wasting last years 1st on an unathletic fatass and refusing to address the biggest glaring hole on the roster until the second round of this year.

The clueless ivy league hacks embarassed themselves yet again. Orlovsky is right though, this F.O. is a major fucking problem... For the Browns. There is a huge problem when your moron GM passes on signing a HOF caliber DE in JJ Watt by hanging a "Whites need not apply sign" on the door before hooking a brotha up by overpaying a trash ass motherfucker like Clowney, followedup by aasting a 1st round pick on a 4th round constantly hurt project cornerback.

That's not even bringing up wasting last years 1st on an unathletic fatass and refusing to address the biggest glaring hole on the roster until the second round of this year.
Wow.

Dude: you are the dumbest, most miserable piece of racist shit trash. I'm going to go ahead and speak for the silent majority and say that nobody here appreciates you. In fact, this place is made significantly worse by your presence. You should be banned for life, if just for how fucking miserable you are. You add nothing positive to the conversations here.

It really sucks we lost Shep and gained you. And I know that 95% of people here agree wholeheartedly but will be too polite or timid to say so.

Carry on. . .

Wow.

Dude: you are the dumbest, most miserable piece of racist shit trash. I'm going to go ahead and speak for the silent majority and say that nobody here appreciates you. In fact, this place is made significantly worse by your presence. You should be banned for life, if just for how fucking miserable you are. You add nothing positive to the conversations here.

It really sucks we lost Shep and gained you. And I know that 95% of people here agree wholeheartedly but will be too polite or timid to say so.

Carry on. . .

He does not bother me one bit... He has a right to his beliefs... I agree with him on most things.. I still don't like the 1st rnd pick.. Otherwise... I think its a decent draft... This team is doing it mostly with Dorseys players... Not the other way around...

He does not bother me one bit...
he doesnt bother you? because you're a bigger wanker than he is! LOL
Orlovsky is right though, this F.O. is a major fucking problem...
are you that clueless you think this is a knock on berry? LMFAO you are a hands down slam dunk moron.100.
"Whites need not apply sign"
ok - given over half the cleveland browns players are AA I think you can f&ck off.the browns dont need you.nor do we.
is this why you guys hate berry so much? I know this site is full of right wing extremists with radically right views
but I defend them in saying that doesn't mean they are racists too...or does it?
If you both really believe what you say? you should boycott the browns and the NFL entirely.starting with this website.
you only post here to attack and talk your crazy politics anyway so why not just fu&k off?

Last edited:

Neither JJ Watt or Clowney were at the top of their game last year. JJ Watt was gifted a giant 2 year contract that would have screwed us from signing Chubb. Or Baker. Or Ward. Clowney's contract, by contrast has a playing time bonus and a sack bonus structured into his deal. JJ Watt's contract has a no trade clause...for a two year deal. Mostly though Clowney is only getting 8 mil. 7 mil guaranteed.

I said before that if Greedy can't come back from his injury the Browns defense would be fucked without Newsome. A 1st round talent and top 4 CB in the draft. If we have a project CB it's likely to be Greedy. Last years 1st round pick Jedrick Wills played well. That addressed, "...the biggest glaring hole on the roster..." last year. He was one of the two Tackles that were brought here to complete arguably the best OLine in the NFL.

As far as anybody saying what they think or want, I'm all for fee speech. I'm pretty sure I know BS when I hear it, but that doesn't equate to having one censored in any way.

I really hope no one in Berea is dividing the players in Dorsey picks and Berry picks because, A) it would not be very analytical... :) and B) it would be very stupid.
I also think Mack Wilson and Sheldrick Redwine are not very likely to be around in week one. I would think twice before cutting Taki2 though.
But...what about OBJ? Nobody is talking about him any longer...

I really hope no one in Berea is dividing the players in Dorsey picks and Berry picks because, A) it would not be very analytical... :) and B) it would be very stupid.
I also think Mack Wilson and Sheldrick Redwine are not very likely to be around in week one. I would think twice before cutting Taki2 though.
But...what about OBJ? Nobody is talking about him any longer...

They may as well trade OBJ... He just never was a good fit for this team

I have been trying to be lenient due to it being the off-season, and honestly the NFL itself brings these fucking annoying conversations on us by becoming a propaganda arm for a political party rather than keeping sports, sports.

It used to be rather recently sports brought all colors and creeds together to cheer on their cities team. Truly this is the NFL's fault.

That being said, please stop with the politics. I know it's difficult especially when the team you love insists on talking about it. But please do your best. I cannot stand what it's done to my beloved teams. I can barely stand watching them anymore.

If you have some thing to say, say it to yourself down in the politics section.

Let's keep this politics free. Or I just won't be here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom