Andrew Berry - GM | Barking Hard

Andrew Berry - GM

OconRecon

If you're juiceless, you're useless
Awards
It's amazing. Every other high-end AFC team has lost desirable players. We've lost none, and signed 6 free agent defenders, with 9 selections (which we probably won't use all of them) in the draft coming up.

He let 11-mil Vernon go (that part was easy), and swapped in first rounder Takk and Jadeveon for 11.5 mil.

Clowney's interview was very positive toward Berry. His personality is welcoming to players.

He's added
  • Clowney
  • JJ3
  • Troy
  • Malik
  • Takk
  • Walker
He gets back
  • Delpit - a "new" addition to Woods' defense, with zero snaps last year
  • Greedy - also a fresh addition for Woods

That's EIGHT new starters for the 2021 defense

He resigned
  • Smith - very good coverage LB
  • Jackson - for Prief

I got the christening ceremony lined up, but it'll be after this draft for sure.

Having a good year is a good start, but Dorsey has had a lot to do with this roster including, Greedy, Sheldon, Baker, Ward, Teller, Chubb, Hunt, Jarvis, OBJ and I might've missed one or two.

That's me dreaming...
Tired Homer Simpson GIF

“The Browns put on a clinic in free agency this offseason, signing top-tier players at positions of need and for a great price, too.”

Bucs, then us, then Chiefs are the top 3

i am not worried about AB one bit. days are gone of spending top tier money on 2nd and 3rd tier players.

no doubt previous browns GM's would have broke the bank on average players like schobert, carl lawson, ect... basiclly look at what the jets did this year that's what the browns have been doing forever.

Top Bottom