Andrew Berry - GM | Page 6 | Barking Hard

Andrew Berry - GM

How many of us wondered if we would ever see the day when CLE would be about ready to write a massive check to a franchise QB and see that the Browns personnel situation couldn't get much better at the same time.It hasn't translated to a Lombardi trophy yet but the over all picture sure is looking rosy.

Being here under the tutelage of a one Jim Brown and the great Stump Mitchell as your position coach is not a bad spot to be in either... That's knowledge you just can't buy anywhere... Hunt is the perfect Robin to Chubb's BatMan... I like how this is going... Kool-Aid anyone?
Sonic Youth 90S GIF

I can see it happening bro, but it's all about the QB in the NFL. If Baker goes to shit, the team goes to shit.

I don't see it happening. Baker is a top notch QB. We just don't know how good right now. We will after this year though.

I see OBJ working hard with Baker too. I don't know for sure why, but it seems to me OBJ did not have any faith in this team last year. Not Baker personally, but indirectly. He thought the team would not win. After he saw the talent excel when he was out and subsequently win a playoff game, he was humbled and it caught his attention that he was on a good team. JMHO. No facts to back this up except that he was not happy when he was traded here. Now he is making the best effort to contribute to a SB run.

Last edited:
well we drafted schwartz and OBJ is back.If the end of last year is anything to go by you gotta think we are looking to stretch the field
in a way perhaps we haven't seen yet.Its been a slow methodical process getting this OFF to fire.we have done it the right way.
now its time to unleash the dogs of war.woof woof.surely the SB awaits us in LA
we will only go as far as baker takes us yeah.thats true.me thinks hes going to take us all the way.this is it.the big time.
He thought the team would not win.
apologies but neither did I TBH. the last 5 games of the year surprised the Shiite out of me.
now Im on board,but that D was so bad 2020.

I think the current defense will be phenomenal if Clowney plays as well as what I'm hearing he is out of Berea.

Question: How many teams have two number one pick's of the draft starting at DE, on the same team?

Hint: Just us!

he came here to win a SB.
It wasn't a "mega deal" or a painful negotiation.he wants to get to the HOF and win a SB.
He knows damn well what teaming up with MG means.
our DT's will be an after thought for O-lines as the guards try to help on the outside
pittsburg? is going to get fu&king annihilated with their dodgy line.its gonna be a crime scene.
ben wont be so big when hes the meat in a browns DE sammich. SPLAT! stretcher!
drafting harris is not to win games, its to get arses in seats.big mistake.
I would bet money harris does not play 16 games

Sounds like a team could offer a pick for him, otherwise he's still attached to the Browns until further notice and AB does not give away talented players for nothing.

I can see it happening bro, but it's all about the QB in the NFL. If Baker goes to shit, the team goes to shit.

I don't see it happening. Baker is a top notch QB. We just don't know how good right now. We will after this year though.

I see OBJ working hard with Baker too. I don't know for sure why, but it seems to me OBJ did not have any faith in this team last year. Not Baker personally, but indirectly. He thought the team would not win. After he saw the talent excel when he was out and subsequently win a playoff game, he was humbled and it caught his attention that he was on a good team. JMHO. No facts to back this up except that he was not happy when he was traded here. Now he is making the best effort to contribute to a SB run.
This post kind of puts you in the "I have no fucking clue what I am talking about" throne, doesn't it?

This post kind of puts you in the "I have no fucking clue what I am talking about" throne, doesn't it?

Hindsight is always 20/20. We learned that Baker is not a top-notch QB; OBJ was not working hard with Baker; and he OBJ did in fact believe in the team, but he did not believe in Baker...at all.

Hindsight is always 20/20. We learned that Baker is not a top-notch QB; OBJ was not working hard with Baker; and he OBJ did in fact believe in the team, but he did not believe in Baker...at all.
Busting balls, bro. We need some shit to talk about until the draft. Hell, we may not have anything to talk about until Friday.

However, if we were any good at this shit someone would be paying us. Fuck, man, I wanted the Browns to take Paxton Lynch, and I also liked Trubisky. I think we are all humbled by our picks when we look back. If you think about it though, the FO guys aren't really any better than us. With QBs for sure, it is a feast or famine, one roll of the dice game. Most QB picks turn out to be shit.

Top Bottom