NFL Draft - Andrew Berry's first two drafts, review | Page 2 | Barking Hard

NFL Draft Andrew Berry's first two drafts, review

Btw, who gives a fuck about Sashi? Seriously, why?
Oh you know, I just like to show gratitude for the ancestors.
Didnt he turn the lolbrowns into the Browns we have today?
Yep. The dude literally architected the tear-down and build-up. Sashi led the search that brought us DePodesta (realize this won't do much for many in the crowd here, but...). Literally everything Dorsey had to work with was thanks to Sashi. Damn, what could only be if Dorsey didn't draft Baker Mayfield and Austin Corbett, and then hire . . . wait for it . . . Freddie Kitchens :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The only coach dumber than Hue Jackson in recent memory. I can only imagine the look on DePodesta's face when JD said he was going with Freddie.

Also, yeah -- Sashi just took over at the helm of what has been the best FO in football. But yeah, you know, what the hell has he ever done??

Last edited:
Sashi didn't go from here to the Ravens. You left out a significant portion in that timeline where he was not doing anything close to acquiring talent for an NFL team. Why do think no NFL team hired him since if he was somehow this tear down, build up architect he would've been added damn near immediately? Whether to tear down, build up or both. He did a 3 year stint in the NBA.

On the other hand Dorsey was added to the Lions inside of a year, I think. Austin Corbett started all 17 games for the Rams last year, went to the SB and has a ring that he shares with OBJ! Another Dorsey addition to the Browns that was let go and subsequently got a ring, but OK.

Austin Corbett Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

The one thing Dorsey screwed up on was FK. I agree he had way better options, namely 3G who took the team in the interim and won. With Baker. Baker was not a bad pick btw. Just not the best, but like others around here eagle eye hindsight is mother fucking outstanding.

If you think Sashi is somehow Eric DeCosta's boss now that he's in b'more you are most certainly wrong. Sashi does not tell DeCosta who to draft, sign, cut or in any way affect roster decisions in b'more.

"SASHI BROWN enters his first year as president of the Ravens, overseeing all business areas of the organization, including finances, budgeting, non-football personnel, corporate sales, operations, communications and business ventures. A longtime sports executive, Brown previously worked in positions of leadership for Monumental Basketball, the Cleveland Browns and the Jacksonville Jaguars. He originally began his career as an attorney at the Washington, D.C.-based law firm Wilmer, Cutler and Pickering."

well,hes doing something right.the ravens just won the draft.
C'mon man!! It's less than a week after!!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Why do think no NFL team hired him
Because his talent is so fourth dimensional, morons like those who hire JD can't even see it. It's blinding & invisible at the same time, bro.
On the other hand Dorsey was added to the Lions inside of a year
Old habits die hard. Also the Lions org not really one to be holding in a high light. Same org that hired their current coach who is possibly the dumbest sounding human I've ever heard speak. Hue Jackson got a job in Cinci after leaving Cleveland. Kitchens went to NYG. The NFL is a merry go round of fucking idiots.
a ring that he shares with OBJ
Oh yeah I forgot how we gave up on OB....oh wait, no. He gave up on us, because....wait for it... Baker Mayfield (is a puss).
D.C.-based law firm Wilmer, Cutler and Pickering
That is a funny name.
eagle eye hindsight is mother fucking outstanding.
I know, I enjoy it every day.
Baker was not a bad pick btw. Just not the best
Well, unfortunately for us, the gulf between "the best" and "not bad" was wide enough to nearly derail the franchise's rebuilding process. A process, I should mention on closing this missive, started by the brilliant Sashi Brown, sharted on by John Dorsey, and expertly salvaged by AB & Paul DePodesta.

Didnt he turn the lolbrowns into the Browns we have today?
Or was that Dorsey?
Or someone else.
Im confused. Or do we just generally hate 'stat nerds who dont understand heart, damnit'?
SaShit inherited a team that was a few players away from being able to win consistently and fucked it all up. He destroyed the Browns into a custom made roster of low skill scrubs only capable of winning 1 game in two years. The current "success" is all on John Dorsey who had to pretty much completely flip the entire roster on day one and fix all of SaShit The Clowns fuck ups.

Sashi didn't go from here to the Ravens. You left out a significant portion in that timeline where he was not doing anything close to acquiring talent for an NFL team. Why do think no NFL team hired him since if he was somehow this tear down, build up architect he would've been added damn near immediately? Whether to tear down, build up or both. He did a 3 year stint in the NBA.

On the other hand Dorsey was added to the Lions inside of a year, I think. Austin Corbett started all 17 games for the Rams last year, went to the SB and has a ring that he shares with OBJ! Another Dorsey addition to the Browns that was let go and subsequently got a ring, but OK.

Austin Corbett Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

The one thing Dorsey screwed up on was FK. I agree he had way better options, namely 3G who took the team in the interim and won. With Baker. Baker was not a bad pick btw. Just not the best, but like others around here eagle eye hindsight is mother fucking outstanding.

If you think Sashi is somehow Eric DeCosta's boss now that he's in b'more you are most certainly wrong. Sashi does not tell DeCosta who to draft, sign, cut or in any way affect roster decisions in b'more.

"SASHI BROWN enters his first year as president of the Ravens, overseeing all business areas of the organization, including finances, budgeting, non-football personnel, corporate sales, operations, communications and business ventures. A longtime sports executive, Brown previously worked in positions of leadership for Monumental Basketball, the Cleveland Browns and the Jacksonville Jaguars. He originally began his career as an attorney at the Washington, D.C.-based law firm Wilmer, Cutler and Pickering."

Kitchens was also a Haslem power play. Dorsey and I quote: "During this process Freddie wasn't even on the radar.... He was then put on the radar." Yeah, by the owner.

Thank you! And there's nothing antiquated about it.. It still happens...
Thinking more about it I am thinking maybe we should feel bad for this woman. She is going to be forced into sharing building space and being in proximity to a serial sexual predator who feels entitled to force himself on defenseless women. That has to be a bit nerve wracking and scary for her to have to deal with.

Thinking more about it I am thinking maybe we should feel bad for this woman. She is going to be forced into sharing building space and being in proximity to a serial sexual predator who feels entitled to force himself on defenseless women. That has to be a bit nerve wracking and scary for her to have to deal with.
Probably so.. Time will tell.. I'm just disgusted with this team right now...

Top Bottom