NFL Draft - Andrew Berry's first two drafts, review | Page 3 | Barking Hard

NFL Draft Andrew Berry's first two drafts, review

Thank you! And there's nothing antiquated about it.. It still happens...
The idea that because a woman has a period makes it such that it will create a problem for her to do any job, or be good at it is very antiquated. Men also get hormonal. Sure are there some women who might become unbearable to deal with, period or not. But that same goes for men.

Hey, I don't owe you or anyone a GODDAMN THING!.. Don't like that?... Tough shit.. Grow a fucking pair...
You might want to grow a pair since your feelings seem hurt every time anyone calls you out on BS. You resort to defensive childish behavior including insults and telling people to grow a pair.

You might want to grow a pair since your feelings seem hurt every time anyone calls you out on BS. You resort to defensive childish behavior including insults and telling people to grow a pair.

Oh fuck you know it all.. Go spout your bullshit elsewhere... Take your self importance and jam it up your chute!

And they trade for DW in an election year.. Watch BLM use racism as his scapegoat... The riots are just around the corner... Just like Orange barrels!
If there are going to be riots it won’t be over DW. We got abortion rights be taken away, rising inflation, unaffordable housing, and plenty of other things to trigger rioting.

the BLM organization/lobby, which is different from where the saying BLM started, what it originally meant, and what it still means for the majority of people who support the saying (not the lobby/organization which hijacked the saying as their name) ain’t gonna be able to a whole lot of people to protest or riot over a DW suspension or losing his civil case

If there are going to be riots it won’t be over DW. We got abortion rights be taken away, rising inflation, unaffordable housing, and plenty of other things to trigger rioting.

the BLM organization/lobby, which is different from where the saying BLM started, what it originally meant, and what it still means for the majority of people who support the saying (not the lobby/organization which hijacked the saying as their name) ain’t gonna be able to a whole lot of people to protest or riot over a DW suspension or losing his civil case
No shit Sherlock... But I'm sure BLM is watching.. They'll use any excuse to go out and destroy shit... Next?

Oh fuck you know it all.. Go spout your bullshit elsewhere... Take your self importance and jam it up your chute!
Lol… and you simply prove me correct. Though you remind me now that you also like to project. I feel very little self importance, and none on a message board. You on the other hand…

No shit Sherlock... But I'm sure BLM is watching.. They'll use any excuse to go out and destroy shit... Next?
No more than any other fringe organizations (say oath keepers) that can find any excuses destroy shit. Shit people don’t even need an organization to use just about anything as an excuse to break shit. My point is to don’t see people in any real numbers going to go riot over DW suspension or civil law suit results. No matter who is baking it or try to push it.

Exactly why I don’t follow the news or politics. People will always overreact to overreaction. Today/tomorrow/next year/next decade. Life’s to awesome to spend it on things you can’t control. Keep living!

Exactly why I don’t follow the news or politics. People will always overreact to overreaction. Today/tomorrow/next year/next decade. Life’s to awesome to spend it on things you can’t control. Keep living!
Yup. Cause stupid people gonna do stupid shit if they have the freedom to do it (and sometimes even when they don’t)

Anyone up for an AB draft review?
Jack Black Smile GIF

Top Bottom