Are the Browns a Playoff Team this Year? | Barking Hard

Are the Browns a Playoff Team this Year?

Are we going to the playoffs in 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I 'm thinking we steal one we shouldn't.
Titans/Ravens, Titans more likely cause they probably kung flu us so we'll be up to bare bones vs Ravens who need that game.

And drop one we get trapped.
Giants or Jags.

The wildcard is the Steelers game, if they rest the starters we should win that one.
If they gun for a perfect record, don't think we can match them.

A lot of football to be played, take it a game at a time, a winning season for me would be a sign Stefanski deserves patience.
And uncharted territory for us, happy with how we are playing this year.

I 'm thinking we steal one we shouldn't.
Titans/Ravens, Titans more likely cause they probably kung flu us so we'll be up to bare bones vs Ravens who need that game.

And drop one we get trapped.
Giants or Jags.

The wildcard is the Steelers game, if they rest the starters we should win that one.
If they gun for a perfect record, don't think we can match them.

A lot of football to be played, take it a game at a time, a winning season for me would be a sign Stefanski deserves patience.
And uncharted territory for us, happy with how we are playing this year.

As we approach the Jaguars game I smell danger. Our defense is depleted and it could end up in a shootout.

I think we absolutely make the playoffs. The ratbirds have been exposed on offense. They won’t have the advantage of a new regime this time. We have the stillers in the last game. They will almost certainly be resting players.(I actually hope not though). I am admittedly a homely homer, but we can go 11-5 or better for sure.

I am almost happy about the personnel losses this week. They can’t sleep walk through this one. Titans next week is a huge game. If we get to 9-3 I will be beyond delusional! Fair warning...

As we approach the Jaguars game I smell danger. Our defense is depleted and it could end up in a shootout.
I do to. It started when KS announced MG wasn't going to be able to play against the jags. On Monday. :confused: That told me he doesn't feel threatened by them and ight not take them as seriously as he should. I see a trap game all the way.

We would be in the wc now with the Titans, but the Dolphins, Raiders and Racens are only one game behind.
Its going to be tight and interesting.

The AFC is really good this year. Only the Saints in the NFC are better than the AFC WC teams.

Brothers?!

We're fucking in!

With the raiders huge loss? We are seriously in the driver's seat. Now think about beating the titans and where that puts us on the playoff map.

fuckinA Right.jpg

Top Bottom