Are the Browns a Playoff Team this Year? | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Are the Browns a Playoff Team this Year?

Are we going to the playoffs in 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Winning this one gets us in and knocks them out. It's like winning twice. How soon is Monday...????
The first game I ever went to was our last playoff win. I want a W on Monday more than I wanted that one at the time. I want to beat the Stillers because they are like the big brother in our division these days. But I effin hate bmore(for obvious reasons) with the burning passion of a thousand suns. Beating the brakes off of them while clinching a spot in the postseason would put me over the moon!

I know some will call me crazy, but I still see an opportunity to not only get into the playoffs, but with a little cooperation from the Steelers by losing 2 or more of their last 4, and the Browns winning out, we win the AFCN boys. It’s a crazy year all around so don’t think it can’t happen ;)

It is certainly not out of the realm of possibility that PIT could lose 2 out of their next 4. No NFL games are gimme. PIT has matchups with BUF this week and IND in a couple of weeks which are good teams

New England beating Miami today would give a great push for our playoffs spot. Las Vegas self-eliminated from the race. I think with Miami losing today we’re in with 10-6.
Then we need to avoid Pittsburgh and Buffalo, so going to the playoffs with the 5th seed would be much better. I see Baltimore going 11-5 and being ahead of us in the tie breaker if we don’t win the remaining 3 games.
OK, let’s win tonight and then we talk....

Top Bottom