AttackOffense | Barking Hard

AttackOffense

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttackOffense

Awards
Opinions are great, everyone gets to have them! Here's some more opining...

Do you know the Browns coaches? Do you call them at home, Ace?

I think it would be insanely bad PR for a new management team to come out and publicly call one of their new players a mediocre, career back-up.

Don't you?

If the Browns didn't thnk much of Brian Hoyer, they would not have said that "Manziel is the back up QB." I'm a great believer that what people say and do counts more than speculation.

Nobody is calling Manziel a CAREER back up. They are saying that as a rookie in the tough NFL you do not have all the answers and it's prudent to have you watch and observe some before you play. That's all. And that's common sense.

As for you and your comments directed at me, you have every right to sarcastically call me ACE. And I will call you ASSHOLE, because that's what I think of know it alls with overinflated egos.

Meanwhile, at Brown camp today Manziel said he liked the Browns "because they have pieces and a good system." He also said that "wrecked this league" is not exactly what he said. Pettine also noted that his QB coach already realizes he went too far in his inteview with the Arkansas broadcaster that the Browns PR deparment didn't know he was conducting. Doesn't give me a good feeling that this QB coach is all that bright or has any common sense at all.

Last edited:
It's that bad I wondered how people haven't blocked his posts. Such an angry man, rarely is anything positive mentioned or acknowledged... Biggest pessimist I've seen on a sporting forum that is a serious poster and not a troll.

Here's your POSITIIVE post asshole!

Oh, isn't it WONDERFUL that the Browns defense has held the oppositon to 250-300 yards in the first half the past two games. It coulda been worse!

Isn't it WONDERFUL that Browns recievers drop as many passes as they catch, and one of their major off-season acquistions at WR, Nate Burleson, can't even get on the field he's always hurt. It coulda been worse!

Isn't it WONDERFUL that nearly every good running play is wiped out by a penalty. coulda been worse!

Isn't it WONDERFUL that in their big dress rehearsal game and first appearance in the revamped stadium with the crowd positive and charged up, the Browns got blown out 33-14, and it wasn't even that close. It coulda been worse!

Isn't it WONDERFUL that Brian Hoyer and Johnny Manziel are struggling with the offense scheme of Kyle Shanahan. It could be worse!

Isn't it WONDERFUL that Ray Farmer selected Joel Bitonio over Jordan Matthews as the Browns offensive is totally bogged down by the fact they have nothing of quality at wide receiver to throw against a defense. It could be worse!

Worse off, asshole, you're a fuckin' a liar! If you actually posted on this board year-end, which you do not, you'd read positive comments from me about certain players and other things.

I say positive things when the are warranted; and tell it like it is when they aren't. I'm sorry in your fucked up fantasy world of make believe that you can't deal with reality!

Last edited:
Everyone settle down now. Cant we all just agree shep is a stupid lying douchebag and be done with it? EE I'll await my suspension, rep deduction or whatever. It needed to be said.

Well, at least I hope the briskett turned out good today. Need to add those baked beans and slaw, though, to the menu.

Prove it. Shep's given you two teams as examples and I was kind enough to provide you the draft slots for the starting WR's of our division opponents (only 1 first rounder among the six). You may be right but you haven't substantiated the evidence provided to the contrary.

You may think you are the "I'm better than everybody else" genius on this board, but apparently you don't know how to read very well!
I published a response today that said that 9 of the top 21 WRs in yards gained in 2014 were first rounders, and 8 were second rounders.
I'm not sure what fuckin' else kind of proof you need. Go fuck yourself, jerk!

And some knucklehead around here is wanting Urban Meyer as our coach...

I could not figure out what was OSU trying to do last night, what the hell was that?

Why is he a kuncklehead because he disagrees with your opinion? What do you do -- beat your girlfriend/wife and relatives when they say something you don't agree with. You need help.

Its a lost argument but its not in AO to concede losing an argument. Especially with me.

Still no retraction of his unsubstantiated assertion that many analysts have noted the decline in Thomas' play. (Still waiting for a link to THAT article.) That's just childish and immature. Hard to respect a man with no intellectual honesty. Its pretty sad.

What's sad are your childish attack posts on this board everyday. Go and take a vacation! You need it!

They are more alike than they realise.

However some of AO's claims whilst painstakingly repeated for months on end have proven to be correct in hindsight, yet he doesn't get his dues.

Yes, Greythan especially was harsh and ugly in his comments toward me as I said Farmer and Pettine weren't so hot, the Browns wouldn't have a very good 2015, and that the wide receiver and running back group wasn't so hot. I even remember Greythan telling me before the Jets game how bad the Jets were when I said they weren't a bad team at all. The facts are Greythan and many of his band of merry Barking Hard thugs were flat out wrong about just about everything they believed about the Browns in their writing this past spring and summer. Those of us they attacked with great viciousness for our opinions should be apologized to by Greythan and his Elementary School Bullies crowd.

And their continued insistence that really good receivers drafted in the first or second rounds or receivers who gain a lot of yards haven't made much of a difference for NFL teams (as Greythan insisted again this past week) is truly astounding! Think today about how KC couldn't score a passing TD last season with Bowe and how much better they have been this year with Jeremy Macklin in their lineup as they were now well positioned to make the playoffs. As you watch the Jets-Pats today, think about the impact WR Marshall's presence has made for that team.

Last edited:
Sure... then 2 posts later he saying Goff doesn't have arm strength.. then back pedaled and comes back and say oh yeah pick goff.

You're a fucking idiot and troublemaker who never adds anything to this board except ugliness.

I've said draft Goff in about 50 posts in recent weeks. He has an arm good enough to play in the NFL just not an exceptional cannon like some do. Like your fellow asshole and troublemaker Greythan, you just love to twist stuff around. You and he are the scum of the Earth.

take two more weeks off shithead. it not that your always wrong or right scmuck. its that your delivery is terrible and repulsively repetitive.

I am usually right and you are so horribly wrong with your alpha centauri like comments that are 100 light years from reality. But enjoy your fairy tale fuck face world! You are a loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom