Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 5 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

Reasons

Yeah, I agree with that. Understand, of course, that Mad is a true believer while I was originally a never-Trumper who discovered after the election that I agreed with some of the things he intended to do and, as a result, became something of a convert.

Seems your colloquy with mad works well, perhaps cuz the two of you are so closely aligned in preferred electoral outcomes that ya can be honest about those beefs:

Unlike others here me and BF could hold conversations even when he disagreed with me. when he was a never-Trumper. not only here but everywhere people are so blinded by their Flag carrying for their party ............talking out is lost.

What I knew about Trump 40 years ago when he came on the scene. what he understood.
#1 the Gov is always in the way of creating business/Jobs.
#2 he learned who to work with & around Gov to get stuff done.
#3 he knew in the 80s moving our jobs to other countries was not in our long term interest.
#4 and related to all the above is people needed Jobs. without them your life becomes totally worthless.

By golly Trump had us moving in the right direction before this dam plague came along. that is the reason why ALL the elites hated him. he for once proved both the D's & R's were not working for the common people of the USA.

The trouble with these poorly guided young people is they see the problems of our past. that's what they were taught.
sadly they were not taught the right solutions.

Unlike others here me and BF could hold conversations even when he disagreed with me. when he was a never-Trumper. not only here but everywhere people are so blinded by their Flag carrying for their party ............talking out is lost.

What I knew about Trump 40 years ago when he came on the scene. what he understood.
#3 he knew in the 80s moving our jobs to other countries was not in our long term interest.
#4 and related to all the above is people needed Jobs. without them your life becomes totally worthless.

By golly Trump had us moving in the right direction before this dam plague came along. that is the reason why ALL the elites hated him. he for once proved both the D's & R's were not working for the common people of the USA.

The trouble with these poorly guided young people is they see the problems of our past. that's what they were taught.

Couple that with the fact that DJT was not part of the typical "Old Boy's Network" And Trump was one of very few that understood because of technology, The internet and the entities of Energy.. You have to run America like a business with a sound business strategy.. For those who think otherwise.. You're fooling yourself.. There's no getting around it...

I am a Conservative, borderline never-Trumper and don't care for DJT. That said.....

Trump's main purpose as President is missed by both sides bickering back and forth. He didn't run to be tue savior of mankind nor to appease everyone. He isn't legitimately "Anti-Immigration" or anti this, anti that.

Trump ran to expose and demolish the system, so legitimate Patriots can start rebuilding the Country. He is using the business tactic of going into a failing business, demolishing everything that doesn't work then setting it up for a new CEO to rebuild it into a success.

Truth be told there was no other way. Every economist worth a damn has said for years you have to tear it down and rebuild it. Trump is doing that and doing the other part of his purpose: Expose all the Gov't cockroaches for what they are.

He succeeded at that, outing dozens of frauds on both sides of the Aisle. That is where the genius lay, this guy got the Democommies to out themselves as Anti-American human trash while also outing the bought and paid for shills like Romney, Bolton ect.

Conservative

I'm not a Conservative or a Progressive. if I take a label it would be A Freedom lover.
I've never said.. I have too much Freedom. I blame my teachers in 1st thru 6th grade, for this lust of Freedom. the taught me the Constitution,Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence.as I got just a bit older I found out pretty quickly my Freedom was not as abundant as I wanted. it was the very Government not allow my Freedom.

Freedom and Government do not mix well. our forefathers knew this they tried to help us. yet Gov just creates troubles when it allows itself to grow.
Drugs why is it if a person is of age they can't do Some drugs ? any they choose. look around there are more places to buy drugs than groceries. ever notice that ?

Marriage why did it take the Gov to tell us it's ok to marry whoever we want ? even worse the Gov force others to marry people or bake them cakes or whatever. where the Fuck is Freedom in that. I should be Free to bake or not bake for whomever I choose.

I believe in personal property. what's mine is mine. allowed to do with it whatever I choose. if I want 5-100 cars on cinder block on my land my business not anyone else. if I have a dog or cock or rabbit and want them to fight or eat them t's my stuff. not that I want to do any of the above(well save eating) but still it's the lack of Freedom I protest.

Limited Government is Conservative but yet they seldom support it in real life.

It was thousands. Thousands dead. A huge percentage of actual Covid deaths are all in nursing homes. It wasn't a mistake. They knew what they were doing, that much is blatantly obvious. also, hospitals were not full, plenty of beds. And the curious order that Cuomo signed so that nursing homes would not be liable for Covid death. Mass murder? Yes.

Without everything under the sun being counted as a covid deaths, the press and complicit liberal scum banning Hydroxychloroquine treatments and/or making it difficult to purchase, or get prescribed, this virus has a lower mortality rate than any flu season.

Even with all the fake #'s, it's on par with a slow or moderate flu season. Those who defend this bullshit are absolute dullards, or flat out psychopaths.

Try to stay on politics down here, we don't have an area where we are allowed dragging each other. I'll give you a chance to edit out your personal insults, but if not I'm going to move your post to hell. This part I quoted I don't disagree with, but the rest of the personal insults and shit, leave them at the door. Stay above the fray and you won't get lumped in. Shep knows I enjoy his football contributions, right or wrong. But the political shit is nauseating. He's actually the person that made me take my twitter account full political, I had enough of the gas lighting and taking advantage of nobody being allowed to respond. It was that, and seeing every single last sports twitter account going political, on flat out lies. Shep kind of pushed me over the edge. So now I have sort of sacrificed a twitter account I worked very hard on. Worth it.

In any case, carry on. I'll be interested to see which liberal condones the nursing home massacres of 2020. I've got PGL on twitter literally telling me Communism is good. Scary times.

Out of morbid curiosity, is PGL saying the original core ideas of communism (common ownership of the means or production with no classes, money, etc) is good? Or is he saying the derived forms of communism that other countries have done, which really do not adhere to this core fundamentals, is good? If it the former, that's really not scary. It's a nice idea on paper, but never can occur in practice because, well, people be people

Out of morbid curiosity, is PGL saying the original core ideas of communism (common ownership of the means or production with no classes, money, etc) is good? Or is he saying the derived forms of communism that other countries have done, which really do not adhere to this core fundamentals, is good? If it the former, that's really not scary. It's a nice idea on paper, but never can occur in practice because, well, people be people

It was a very short discussion, as I was stunned by his indoctrination. He claimed Communism is great, I asked when it had ever worked without millions dead, he said our own country costs millions of lives, I replied that most patriots are against war and death, as is Trump, he stated the only reason communism has not worked is because it hasn't had the right leader, and then asked me what electric car company has worked before Tesla. I had to stop there.

Otherwise seemingly smart people are astoundingly ignorant. College, and complacent parents, I guess. I had a few ignoramus professors in college, but I would just call them out, and they eventually would stop going there. Must be much worse now.

Communism- 200,000,000 dead to further the ideology.

America- Nowhere close to that number and 99% of the deaths caused by America at war were self defense.

Some mental midgets should read actual history books and not the pro-Communist fucking trash being forced in our school system.

Yeah, no, sorry not sorry. Defending Communism and Communist Dictatorships is no different than defending Nazi Germany. No difference. Same vileness and weak, damaged DNA.

Top Bottom