Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 50 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

The way Case plays is going to have an effect on the way I feel about Baker. I personally want to see Case take the next 3 games. Would be nice if he had a starting RB and a starting tackle at his disposal. If Case sucks out loud, Baker will look better ...but if Case looks good, sees the field and connects with OBJ ....watch out.

Whether he does or not, he just shines a giant spotlight on Baker's weakness. I want Case to play well, a part of me was hoping he looked like trash so I could say, well maybe Baker isn't the problem. But Baker is the problem. I'm 100% certain on that at this point. We either want to go to the Superbowl, or we want middling QB play because we like his "moxy". I want to win it all. With our roster we don't necessarily need an elite QB, but we do need one that has enough touch, accuracy, arm strength, and vision to deliver to ball to all corners of the field. We don't have that currently!

Last edited:
Is it time to try the 3-4 in cleveland?
disagree there big dawg. we run the ball.alot.which means we burn a heap of clock and score a small amount of points relative to that time.
so when we play a team that scores 7 in less than a minute and it takes us 6-7 minutes to score back guess what happens?
we end up behind in the score.so,for us to win we must get 3 and outs limiting our opponents ability to score points on OFF.
we can win with this OFF strategy and BM is somewhat suited to his role within it. but but but..
we must have a bangin D to win.its not an option,Its an absolute necessity an we have the talent.I have no doubt of that.
hmm what could it be then..? what could be holding this D back? I just cant quite put my finger on it..

we can win with baker.we can win it all.we need to play much better D somehow.
BTW-Im jus watching #13 caleb williams.trade up cleveland?

Last edited:
Top Bottom