Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 17 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

I could care less how you take it... You're way off base on this one.. Drew Brees and Phillip Rivers.. Or Elway for that matter... DID NOT tear up the league in their first 3 years..... I get it.. You think because Baker does not play lights out .. There by your logic.. He sucks... Tell me again how great super bowl champion Trent Dilfer was... Look how long it took Steve Young to get his shit together... You people don't deserve a good football team.. You deserve GARBAGE!!
He sucks again today so far Nicky boy. Keep the excuses coming

Hopefully I can find somewhere to watch the last quarter. I do really feel like with OBJ on the field he forces it too much. Can't call a victory against the Bengals a signature win. Pittsburgh or Ravens plz. Even better, both. Then I'll be content. But regardless, we need to win these games against the worst teams in the league, no doubt.

Hopefully I can find somewhere to watch the last quarter. I do really feel like with OBJ on the field he forces it too much. Can't call a victory against the Bengals a signature win. Pittsburgh or Ravens plz. Even better, both. Then I'll be content. But regardless, we need to win these games against the worst teams in the league, no doubt.
I'm guessing this game will be on a replay later this week on NFL Network. Stay tuned.

Top Bottom